ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Post office found minor issues on my Passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kasturi75

Post office found minor issues on my Passport application

Post by kasturi75 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi Folks,
I need to grab your experiences on filling Passport applications....
I have done my application filling with referee signatures, went to post office & she found minor issues as
1. Referee signature is slightly out of the box
2. Applicant name back on photo is not the full name (It was the name with initials).

So I was advised & handed new application forms to fill in again & bring back within one month of new application signature date. Finally she charged £8.75 as checking fee.

Are they actually material to refuse/delay issuing the passport?? Tell me your findings if you ever have come across a similar situation?

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:47 pm

The Post Office employee was correct to refuse to submit the application. She's actually done you a favour.

kasturi75

Post by kasturi75 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Casa wrote:The Post Office employee was correct to refuse to submit the application. She's actually done you a favour.
Thanks Casa...