ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anyone here been asked for further supporting at PEO?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

londener

Has anyone here been asked for further supporting at PEO?

Post by londener » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:57 pm

All,

I am curious to know that if any applicant for tier-1 , ILR has been asked for a further documents to consider an application by PEO caseworker?

If asked and you submitted how long did they take to give a decision?
Some people say it will be considered as a postal application ,others say it wouldn't take more than 3 weeks . Do we have any provision ( especially for time frame ) in immigration rule for the PEO application like this ?.Thanks for sharing , you are advised to share if you know about from any kind of sources even though you are not a victim yourself.
Cheers
believe in yourself !!!

londener

Post by londener » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 pm

How many percentage in average one day services are going under further investigation and how long do they take to make a decision?
Any idea please ?
Londener
believe in yourself !!!

redbull110

Post by redbull110 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:31 pm

I haven't been asked for further docs so far, but on the day of PEO which was 2nd of August, I have been handed over further enquiries letter.

Thanks.

Regards,

REDBULL110

londener

Post by londener » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:33 am

Hi redbull 110,
Congratulation at first !!!
Thank for your sharing !
Have you got your ILR on the same day ?
What visa were you on ?
What sorts of further inquiry letter have you been received ?. Are you a self employed as well ?
Did you get an opportunity to speak with a caseworker ?
And any other sharing would be sincerely thankful.
Cheers
believe in yourself !!!

redbull110

Post by redbull110 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 am

Hi,

I am still waiting for my decision to be made. Mine was Tier-1 General to ILR with employed status throughout. Also, I changed my employer just 2 months before applying in the Croydon PEO on 2nd August as I got a good offer from this current employer. So 10 out of 12 payslips were from my prev employer with whom I have been working from day one and last 2 months payslips from my new employer.

No interaction with the case worker at all.

I wasnt been asked for any further docs to submit, all I was given was a letter stating that further enquries need to be made on my application, therefore my case has been passed over to a team which will make those futher enquiries.

No time frames were given at all.

Still waiting for the outcome of my application.

Let me know i you have more questions.

Thanks.

Regards,

REDBULL110

ldbright

Post by ldbright » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:44 am

Do you think it is the change of employer that caused the delay? Or something else? As there were much more complicated cases that were approved on the day comparing just change the employer.

redbull110 wrote:Hi,

I am still waiting for my decision to be made. Mine was Tier-1 General to ILR with employed status throughout. Also, I changed my employer just 2 months before applying in the Croydon PEO on 2nd August as I got a good offer from this current employer. So 10 out of 12 payslips were from my prev employer with whom I have been working from day one and last 2 months payslips from my new employer.

No interaction with the case worker at all.

I wasnt been asked for any further docs to submit, all I was given was a letter stating that further enquries need to be made on my application, therefore my case has been passed over to a team which will make those futher enquiries.

No time frames were given at all.

Still waiting for the outcome of my application.

Let me know i you have more questions.

Thanks.

Regards,

REDBULL110

redbull110

Post by redbull110 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:48 am

Not sure if its only the employment change or something else.

I had 5 entries into the UK through IRIS machine for which my passport never had entry stamps. I mentioned those durations in the additional information section of the SET-O form along with the response I got from IRIS Border team, which was that they do not have those records anymore due to the data protection act. I attached the print out of that reply too with my application.

On the day they had IT issues too, so wondering if that is one of the cause.

Really havent have any clue at all. Just praying and waiting for the Approval to arrive. Fingers crossed.

Regards,

REDBULL110

ldbright

Post by ldbright » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:10 am

Good luck to you and keep us updated.

You did your best so let fate take care the rest. Everything will be fine. :-)

redbull110 wrote:Not sure if its only the employment change or something else.

I had 5 entries into the UK through IRIS machine for which my passport never had entry stamps. I mentioned those durations in the additional information section of the SET-O form along with the response I got from IRIS Border team, which was that they do not have those records anymore due to the data protection act. I attached the print out of that reply too with my application.

On the day they had IT issues too, so wondering if that is one of the cause.

Really havent have any clue at all. Just praying and waiting for the Approval to arrive. Fingers crossed.

Regards,

REDBULL110

londener

Post by londener » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi Redbull and all thanks for your inputs,
Redbull ,
Would it be possible to exchange our updates either here in forum or doing private message ?
I will also update accordingly about my query if I get any things.Also other friends are also encouraged to put forward their inputs here as much as possible because I think this is the new strategy the UKBA has been started.
The coalition says it is an immigration survey !!! GURUs have you got any information please be here with us as usual.

Cheers !
believe in yourself !!!

londener

Post by londener » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Of course it can be the platform for those who haven't been able to receive the decision at the same day either asking for more supporting docs. Or simply saying further inquiries have been needed or any other issues.
If the application has either been successful or refused on the same day please please and please lend your hands here !!!

cheers
believe in yourself !!!