ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: Query SEC 11 SET(O) form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

globalindian
Member of Standing

URGENT: Query SEC 11 SET(O) form

Post by globalindian » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Hi All,

My appointment is on 9th Aug. Have an urgent query on the form SET(O).
I had entered UK originally under Work Permit and has been further extended under various Tier 2 ICT category.
The SECTION 11P of SET O form asks about the period before you were granted Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met relevant requirements of the immigration rules for the period in question.
- "If you were a work permit holder, documents confirming that you were in the employment for which a work permit was issued throughout the period concerned".

My question is can the employer letter covering the entire period of 5 years employment be sufficient along with P60? Or do we need to specifically mention anything about the Work permit in the letter?

Also I have lost the original Work Permit but I do have the photocopy with me.

Will all these be sufficient?

Thanks

londener

Post by londener » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:45 am

Normally an Employer letter and P60 are sufficient but please give your work permit number , they will find it itself !!
Always tell the truth.Other are here to advise you more !! It's my own opinion and not a professional advice.
Good luck in advance.
believe in yourself !!!

globalindian
Member of Standing

Post by globalindian » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:53 am

Many thanks londener. Appreciate your advice. :D