ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching PEO appointment from SET(O) to SET(M)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

BobSteel
Newly Registered
Mood:
Belarus

Switching PEO appointment from SET(O) to SET(M)

Post by BobSteel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:37 am

My friend booked the wrong kind of appointment, SET(O) instead of SET(M). Has anyone had experience? Rebooking not a good option now given the tight timeline. I can't recall them ever really checking which appointment I had when I went...

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:49 am

I can;t see there being a problem just say you were having a bad day when you booked it.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

BobSteel
Newly Registered
Mood:
Belarus

Post by BobSteel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:04 pm

yeah, i think it should be fine. i really don't recall them ever matching up the application to the type once inside.

BobSteel
Newly Registered
Mood:
Belarus

Post by BobSteel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:09 pm

yeah, i think it should be fine. i really don't recall them ever matching up the application to the type once inside.