ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa got refused?Appointment report not submitt

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Atif786
Member of Standing

Entrepreneur Visa got refused?Appointment report not submitt

Post by Atif786 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:38 pm

HI Guys, i have been go through this forum as recommended by my friend and found it really helpful.
i would really appreciate if you guys submit valuable suggestions and feedback.

I applied for Entrepreneur visa on the 12th of jan 2013 along with my wife and son( UK Born 12 months old) as dependent which got refused on the 29th April 2013, in which they have retained all the documents and only given my sons passport back. and now got the oral date for hearing 23 Jan 2014
1) i have showed 50 k in my uk personal account
2) Business activity is IT Consultancy
3) print outs of website with all the relevant info.
4) 3 invoice along with contract valid until 6 months for the it services provided, network setup and all that.( each contract consist of 15 pages and SLA.
5) all my IT credential to establish a fact that i can own and run an it consultancy as i have required credential.
4) submitted companies house company registration cert, share cert, director's consent letter, however failed to submit company house current appointment report due to lack of knowledge.

Reason for Refusal:
1) Didn't submit current appointment report

2) says i have submitted no contracts detailing the nature of businesses and services provided however submitted invoices which was not the requirement.

My arguments are:

1) i admit that i forgot to submit the current appointment report however that report is easily available to public and can be downloaded by anyone, from anywhere across the world.
they could have written to me asking for that piece of paper , my lawyer says that we there is a law in which you can produce better version of the documents in the appeal if failed to do so initially, he says he can make my share certificate, directors consent letter and company registration certificate as a basis of argument as these documents also prove the same thing which is proven by current appointment report.

2) it says i din't submit any contract, however i have submitted 3 contracts along with the invoices each contract consists of 15 pages including services provided and service level agreement , contracts are very organised and professional and full fill all the requirement.
i have got a copy of all the documents submitted to ukba at the time of application .
its was a human error from both side they couldn't sight my contracts and refused my visa.
is there any possibility they can deny that i have submitted contract and what are my prospects of winning the appeal.

thanks and regards
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 pm

i forgot to mention one thing that i switched from psw to tier 1

Thanks.
Atif

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:31 pm

U will be fine ... Evidential flexibility will be helpfull in your case

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi Rehan, thanks for your consoling comment,
can anyone else give me some concrete answer, as it would be a year since my application date, when my appeal will be heard.
do i really need a good barrister or can it be handled easily, bcoz i think because of one piece of paper which was missing in my case, they can't ask me to my wife and son to leave the country after spending my crucial 5 years
Atif

business genius

Post by business genius » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:50 pm

hi Atif
Not an issue,evidential flexibility could be used for directors report plus there is an argument that HO can ask for missing documents.
Regarding service agreement it covers all the mandatory requirement and what services you are providing,none of their business

so don't worry I won my appeal held on 06 August and one refusal reason was that service details of contract is not given.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Thanks business genius , i appreciate your comment,
i would like to withdraw your kind attentions that
i have a Director's Appointment report printed on the date before submitting my application and have a report printed on the day my visa was refused.
recently i have changed my address so business address has also changed bcoz it was a home based business, now my company's address have been changed on the companies house website and on director appointment report and i have changed the address on the website as well and everything is traceable as it companies house gives you all the reports and dates when anything changes with the company and Director, i just want to know can that be an issue?
Atif

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Atif786 wrote:I am on tier 1 ( general visa) prior to that i was on tier 2,
Atif786 wrote:i forgot to mention one thing that i switched from psw to tier 1

Thanks.
Decide "who" you are, before posting any further.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Don't be offended sushdmehta, i have mentioned that it was on behalf of my friend , he sent me the query i copied pasted it without realizing, sorry about that.
Atif

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:02 am

No offence meant, none taken.

Jut trying to tell you that using "I" for everything creates confusion .. that is best avoided. Nothing else.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:04 am

Thanks for your advice sushdmehta, i'll bear it in my mind hence forth, copy , paste created confusion.
Atif

Ripon
Newly Registered

Re: Entrepreneur Visa got refused?Appointment report not sub

Post by Ripon » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:00 am

Atif786 wrote:HI Guys, i have been go through this forum as recommended by my friend and found it really helpful.
i would really appreciate if you guys submit valuable suggestions and feedback.

I applied for Entrepreneur visa on the 12th of jan 2013 along with my wife and son( UK Born 12 months old) as dependent which got refused on the 29th April 2013, in which they have retained all the documents and only given my sons passport back. and now got the oral date for hearing 23 Jan 2014
1) i have showed 50 k in my uk personal account
2) Business activity is IT Consultancy
3) print outs of website with all the relevant info.
4) 3 invoice along with contract valid until 6 months for the it services provided, network setup and all that.( each contract consist of 15 pages and SLA.
5) all my IT credential to establish a fact that i can own and run an it consultancy as i have required credential.
4) submitted companies house company registration cert, share cert, director's consent letter, however failed to submit company house current appointment report due to lack of knowledge.

Reason for Refusal:
1) Didn't submit current appointment report

2) says i have submitted no contracts detailing the nature of businesses and services provided however submitted invoices which was not the requirement.

My arguments are:

1) i admit that i forgot to submit the current appointment report however that report is easily available to public and can be downloaded by anyone, from anywhere across the world.
they could have written to me asking for that piece of paper , my lawyer says that we there is a law in which you can produce better version of the documents in the appeal if failed to do so initially, he says he can make my share certificate, directors consent letter and company registration certificate as a basis of argument as these documents also prove the same thing which is proven by current appointment report.

2) it says i din't submit any contract, however i have submitted 3 contracts along with the invoices each contract consists of 15 pages including services provided and service level agreement , contracts are very organised and professional and full fill all the requirement.
i have got a copy of all the documents submitted to ukba at the time of application .
its was a human error from both side they couldn't sight my contracts and refused my visa.
is there any possibility they can deny that i have submitted contract and what are my prospects of winning the appeal.

thanks and regards
Sorry to hear about your refusal. My application was refused for same reason. Did not provide Current Appointment Report, although I have submitted all other company registration papers along with HMRC self-employed registration letter. Just go for an appeal with those papers and continue with your business activities. Good luck.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:46 am

Thanks for the reply, have you got your hearing date yet?
Atif

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:27 pm

business genius wrote:hi Atif
Not an issue,evidential flexibility could be used for directors report plus there is an argument that HO can ask for missing documents.
Regarding service agreement it covers all the mandatory requirement and what services you are providing,none of their business

so don't worry I won my appeal held on 06 August and one refusal reason was that service details of contract is not given.

Hello Business Genius,

I am glad that you won your appeal. Did you appeal by yourself or did you use a solicitor?

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am

Hi

I have same refusal. i have submitted my appeal but i haven't received any hearing date yet. I have submitted my appeal on 8th June. I just have objection of the Current Appointment Report.

Regards

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Hi Guys, has anyone got any update regarding Tier 1 Entrepreneur refusal?
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

My friend's Hearing data preponed from march 2014 to dec2013

Post by Atif786 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi, my friend had the same refusal, and he appealed after me, i got date in jan 2014 and he got march 2014 hearing date, however his hearing date has been preponed to dec 2013, but i haven't heard anything from them yet.
kindly update me if anyone's appeal has been disapproved for any reasons.
Atif

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Re: My friend's Hearing data preponed from march 2014 to dec

Post by babylondoner » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Atif786 wrote:Hi, my friend had the same refusal, and he appealed after me, i got date in jan 2014 and he got march 2014 hearing date, however his hearing date has been preponed to dec 2013, but i haven't heard anything from them yet.
kindly update me if anyone's appeal has been disapproved for any reasons.
how did your friend bring his appeal forward to december? can you tell me please? you can send a PM.