ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking a PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sb2009

Booking a PEO appointment

Post by sb2009 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi,

My ILR is due in February, but i was checking how long in the future i can make a PEO appointment.

When i logged on, i can see that the period for next 3 months is open for booking. But in the last 2 months i checked, at any point, appointments only for the next 1 month were available. Appointments after 1 month in future were not available.

So, does it mean that if i have to make a PEO appointment online, i can make it only as early as 1 month, not earlier?

Since i will be applying for ILR in the first week of February, are there any tips for that month, as it is after the holiday period, any rush or delay in appointments or decisions?

Any points, or tips in making a PEO appointment are welcome...

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Re: Booking a PEO appointment

Post by sonub4ualt » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:49 pm

sb2009 wrote:Hi,

My ILR is due in February, but i was checking how long in the future i can make a PEO appointment.

When i logged on, i can see that the period for next 3 months is open for booking. But in the last 2 months i checked, at any point, appointments only for the next 1 month were available. Appointments after 1 month in future were not available.

So, does it mean that if i have to make a PEO appointment online, i can make it only as early as 1 month, not earlier?

Since i will be applying for ILR in the first week of February, are there any tips for that month, as it is after the holiday period, any rush or delay in appointments or decisions?

Any points, or tips in making a PEO appointment are welcome...
You can start checking 42 days before you qualify for applying, always check after 12 midnight where there is a possibility you will get to book appointment you are planning for.

When you create an account, just book the one which is nearest to your eligibility date and pay for it the next day to confirm your booking. once booked you can check anytime to reschedule your appointment for your desired dates, but you cannot reschedule once you are within 5 days of your appointment date.

sb2009

Post by sb2009 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Thanks for the info Sonu!!!!

I have a last query - Is the 42 days given in any guidance as the earliest a PEO appointment can be made for an ILR?

I think the slots getting released at midnight is more from the experience of users. So, is the 42 days time also an unstated fact?