ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO online appointment system not working?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

autocrazy

PEO online appointment system not working?

Post by autocrazy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 am

Hi

I need an appointment 42 days from now, so looked at going online to do it, but the link for online appointment does not seem to be working. Has anyone else had the same problem and know if it has only occured today or has been down for some days?

Any alternate way available (phone no. or in person at PEO) of making appointment bookings?

Please share your experiences/thoughts

mrgs1
Member of Standing

Re: PEO online appointment system not working?

Post by mrgs1 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:20 pm

autocrazy wrote:Hi

I need an appointment 42 days from now, so looked at going online to do it, but the link for online appointment does not seem to be working. Has anyone else had the same problem and know if it has only occured today or has been down for some days?

Any alternate way available (phone no. or in person at PEO) of making appointment bookings?

Please share your experiences/thoughts
Online is only way or post and SCS. Perhaps its down for maintenance. Try later..

autocrazy

Website still down

Post by autocrazy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:53 am

The website is still down - has this happened before? Anyone else struggling to get through?

autocrazy

Post by autocrazy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:16 am

A change to our premium booking service appointment process

19 August 2013

From 18 August 2013, most applicants booking a premium appointment at a public enquiry office (PEO) will be asked to pay the full application cost and booking fee upfront, using a new online system.

The new process will help applicants access PEO appointments and at the same time tackle those who are abusing the booking system.

The automated payment system will collect the whole fee upfront. This includes the application fee, the premium fee of £375 and non-refundable appointment fee of £100. The £100 fee is to confirm the appointment.

You can manage appointments in the normal way through your online account. If you do not attend your appointment or cancel it with 5 or less working days notice your £100 fee will not be refunded.

For more information on the new process, please visit the premium service page of this website.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... um-booking

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Now, I understand - It happened to one of my friend he booked for himself and his dependant and the whole amount was deducted without notifying him - he saw the full amount at the end with the world pay screen :)

autocrazy

Post by autocrazy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Sep08T1Applicant wrote:Now, I understand - It happened to one of my friend he booked for himself and his dependant and the whole amount was deducted without notifying him - he saw the full amount at the end with the world pay screen :)
Could you find out from your friend how he got through the website? When did he book the appointment. I have been trying since Monday 19th August without success - the website link comes with Error 404 not found!

alinet_99
Newly Registered

use the link below

Post by alinet_99 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 pm

d193068
Newly Registered

Re: use the link below

Post by d193068 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Hi,

The new rules for Premium Service look for full payment in advance and will help genuine applicants.

I have a query related to the refund of appointment cancellations made before 5 working days of application date.

Is the full refund allowed if the appointment is cancelled before 5 working days before the date of appointment? Has it to be justified with Exceptional Circumstances?

In one of the paragraphs of the below link, it mentions the ability to cancel the appointment and get full refund back with the five working days in the event of Exceptional Circumstances'.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... rson/cost/

Apologies, I have edited the incorrect link
Last edited by d193068 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:52 pm

autocrazy

Post by autocrazy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:40 pm

The site is back and working now. For benefit of others, you have to pay all the visa fees upfront. You can change date upto 5 days before appointment. If you fail to do so - they shall forfeit £100. Same goes for now show.

Mas2012
Newly Registered

Re: use the link below

Post by Mas2012 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:04 pm

I think this meant when you cancel within 5 days of your appointment, otherwise you should not be needing it,

One question, did you manage to get a refund on your cancellation of PEO appointment; I have cancelled mine one month in advance, nothing has been refunded yet.
Thanks, Mas
d193068 wrote:Hi,

The new rules for Premium Service look for full payment in advance and will help genuine applicants.

I have a query related to the refund of appointment cancellations made before 5 working days of application date.

Is the full refund allowed if the appointment is cancelled before 5 working days before the date of appointment? Has it to be justified with Exceptional Circumstances?

In one of the paragraphs of the below link, it mentions the ability to cancel the appointment and get full refund back with the five working days in the event of Exceptional Circumstances'.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... rson/cost/

Apologies, I have edited the incorrect link