ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalization payment decline accdg to UKBA

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kikotabong
Newly Registered

naturalization payment decline accdg to UKBA

Post by kikotabong » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:46 pm

hello,pls someone help me or someone will be in my situation right now.I received a letter from Home office.informing me that they received all my documents for naturalization but the payment was decline.I called my bank and told me that there's no transaction that the HO is taking some payment in my account,I send again another payment slip but its more than 7 days now and still the money is still in my account.Do i need to worry about it?pls advise.thanks,

samkma
Member of Standing

Post by samkma » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Did you try paying with a debit or credit card?
It will be helpful if you ring your card provider/bank and inform of a forth coming payment from HO and the amount so they will approve.
“Impossible is just an opinion.”
.......Paulo Coelho

cricinfo

Post by cricinfo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:37 pm

I found Banker's draft is the safest option to pay for HO fees which could incur £10 extra charges though but at least you have the peace of mind. If there is still any issue with the payments then perhaps you can try this!