ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

embassy interview

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rogerq

embassy interview

Post by rogerq » Tue May 15, 2007 7:49 am

my wife has an interview with the british embassy in a bid to secure a spouse visa...

a friend has advised me that the entry clearance officer will ask her to confirm my date of birth, the date and place of our first meeting and also where we intend to live together in england...

can anyone add to this? are these the sort of quesions my wife will have to answer?

thank you

patrickmacgill
Newly Registered

Post by patrickmacgill » Wed May 23, 2007 3:30 pm

The best thing to do is go with her. My fiance came with me to my interview and they got all the information they needed from her passport. Plus its hard to question the validity of a relationship when one of you flies overseas just to attend a visa interview. Our interview last no more then five minutes.