ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent quick reply regarding third party relationship

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asifbunny
Newly Registered

urgent quick reply regarding third party relationship

Post by asifbunny » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 am

Hi
can anybody confirm me that when we talk about "Third Party" ...does it includes Uncle,Friend?????? or only family members????

ASIF
Last edited by asifbunny on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

asifbunny
Newly Registered

Post by asifbunny » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:41 am

I am talking about Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa

asifbunny
Newly Registered

Post by asifbunny » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:52 am

The guideline says

You can include money made available by other people (known as ‘a third party or parties’) but you must also provide a declaration that the money is available to you or the business that you are running, from each contributor of funds, together with confirmation that the declarations are valid. If you are relying on money held by your husband, wife or partner, they will be regarded as a third party.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Third Party means ANYONE... It can be anyone you have never met before ... or your own parents or family members. In business, there is no relation... only money rule them all.

All you need is third party affidavit to confirm the fact that you have exclusive access to that money.

Kumar197

How many there'd party can be allowed ??

Post by Kumar197 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:27 pm

How many ? Can be allowed ?

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Few = Sensible
Many = Not a Good Idea

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:49 pm

BlackBirdSSG wrote:Third Party means ANYONE... It can be anyone you have never met before ... or your own parents or family members. In business, there is no relation... only money rule them all.

All you need is third party affidavit to confirm the fact that you have exclusive access to that money.
Thanks I was also looking for this answer but why they ask relation with third party,,,,father's friend,,, how it sounds?

samikhan786
Newly Registered

Re: urgent quick reply regarding third party relationship

Post by samikhan786 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:54 pm

asifbunny wrote:Hi
can anybody confirm me that when we talk about "Third Party" ...does it includes Uncle,Friend?????? or only family members????

ASIF
Hi,
It can be anyone. But don't forget to include declaration and solicitor information.
I am sending you application form. Read Page 20,21 and there is sample declaratio form at page 54.So make declaration according to that. PLease don't forget to add letter by solicitor that confirms you both are declaring it infront of him. It will also include soliciotrs legal details as well. If you need further info let me know. My interview is on 4 sept

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf