ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET (O) SOC related information

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vrsuk

ILR SET (O) SOC related information

Post by vrsuk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi folks,

Im going to apply ILR in Tier-2 ICT category very soon and not keen where I can find this information, however SET(O) form says (Your employer will be able to provide you with these details)

SOC code (or nearest applicable which best describes your employment): I know answer for this

Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice– hourly rate or annual salary): Will this be actual my salary or minimum pay mentioned in the SOC

Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice Per annum– hourly rate or annual salary): Will this be actual my salary or minimum pay mentioned in the SOC

Thank you for your help guys.. :)

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:35 pm

You need to fill either hourly rate or annual salary with your actual salary.
CW will already have required salary for your SOC code . Some people also fill salary required for the SOC code. Either way it is fine. If your salary is much more above the required salary for your SOC code then fill your actual to make your case stronger.

vrsuk

Post by vrsuk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks DK, much appreciated

For ex: If I get £40k, shall I able to do multiplication in the following way for hourly rate calculation.

Per hour = £40k/ (52 weeks X 37.5 hrs/week)= £20.51

thanks for confirming DK

:)

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:10 pm

[quote="vrsuk"]Thanks DK, much appreciated

For ex: If I get £40k, shall I able to do multiplication in the following way for hourly rate calculation.

Per hour = £40k/ (52 weeks X 37.5 hrs/week)= £20.51

thanks for confirming DK

:)[/quote]

You can but you don't need this . If you read instructions it says you must complete all four boxes and you have five boxes there. So if you are getting 40k just mention 40k in per annum box and leave per hour blank.

vrsuk

Post by vrsuk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Thanks for your prompt response,

Much appreciated mate!!

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:25 pm

vrsuk wrote:Hi experts,

I really appreciate if any one provide your valuable suggestion on below query as I have planned my ILR in next few days:

5.6 Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.5 that you and your partner are relying on to adequately maintain you and any dependants.

Income Source Interval Received (weekly/monthly) Amount

FYI: I have answered 5.1 to 5.5 as follows:

5.1 Is your home in the UK: YES

5.2 Do you or your partner, or both, pay any rent or mortgage for your home: YES

If so, how much do you pay each month: £ XXX

5.3 Are you working in the UK: YES

If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions: £ XXXX

5.4 Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money: NO

5.5 Are you receiving any public funds: NO

Is it required to fill section 5.6 for home and finances purpose when I filled 5.1 to 5.5 like above, if so, what Information I need to provide in section 5.6.

Thanks
VRS
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:27 pm

For example:

Earnings (Main Applicant) ...... Monthly ....... £2400 Net
Earnings (Dependant spouse) ..... Monthly ........ £750 Net

Total...... Monthly ...... £3150 Net
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

makkan00

Post by makkan00 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:41 pm

D4109125 wrote:For example:

Considering this on the bottom of p11 of the set (O)

If you are unable to meet the appropriate rate of pay because you are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave you should answer questions 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8. If this does not apply to you, please go to section 6.

Considering this, my understanding is that you do not need to fill 5.6-5.8 unless you are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:12 pm

5.7 and 5.8 relate to maternity etc, 5.6 should still be completed, I just think the text on the bottom of pg 11 is poorly worded.

pragneshmpatel

Post by pragneshmpatel » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:33 pm

D4109125 wrote:For example:

Hi Amber,
Is it necessary to mention wife's earning? And if we mention then do we have to provide any documentation?