ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Have to travel Urgent! while Visa app in process. Help pls !

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rabia
Newly Registered

Have to travel Urgent! while Visa app in process. Help pls !

Post by Rabia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi, I applied for Tier 1 Extension on 5th July 2013 and bio done on 30th July 13 but i havnt got any response yet. Now, I have to travel urgently but my Visa application is still in process. Is there any way I can travel with some sort of travel document from ukba and when visa arrives my legal advisor can post it to me back home to come back to UK.

Or is there any way i can get my application to be processed asap by providing proof of emergency to ukba. I called them on 13th Sept 2013 and they said my application is still in process but they didnt tell me how long it will take to be processed.

Many Thanks in advance for any advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:44 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

shravya.bhanuri
Newly Registered

Post by shravya.bhanuri » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:59 am

Hi rabia, did you approach them? What was the response like?