ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:11 am

Guys.

My cousin ( applicants ) visa was refused and now is in appeal process.

The sponsor is from london.

they will get a hearing date on 8 October ( will they send a letter ??? if yes how long will that letter take to get to them )

Can they choose a court from out of london since london courts are jam packed or its judge's discretion where ever they want to hear the case?
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

mikkiii
Newly Registered

My tragedy

Post by mikkiii » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:20 am

Hello friends... please have look my tragedy, let me know what respsonse you think I will get ;)

HSMP visa issued: Sep 2011
Deported from UK airport: 29th Jan 2012
Appeal from Pak in UK: Feb 2012:
Won appeal in Feb 2013:
Call Letter received in Jul 2013:
Visa got for 7 days: 29th August 2013
Came in UK and applied : 4th of Sep 2013:
Waiting for outcome in UK:??

Now a days, I am in UK, its been 10 days since I applied, no job, no visa just waiting??

HaroonAli
Mood:

Appeal Allowed 11th September

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Good Afternoon Guys,

I got my determination letter yesterday afternoon and the decision was "I allow the appeal under the immigration rules."

I was over the moon as the decision was dated 11th September 2013 and I got it within 24 hours so really happy as went through a lot but a full 7 page statement was there what happened at court, evidence and then the outcome etc etc. Also as a bonus I was awarded £140.00 back as well and allowed to claim more expenses from Home Office........

Just wanted everyone to know I was refused on 2 points but my lawyer which I told everyone never done a good job actually made an amazing job at court and for the appeal so thanks to everyone.

Below is my timeline but really happy and I hope all whom are waiting get there visa's soon and thanks for all the information.

Again appreciated for all of your dua's, information and support.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

HaroonAli
Mood:

Re: Appeal Allowed 11th September

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Also can anyone tell me how can I get a quick call in letter as someone on another board mentioned if you email Abu Dhabi and scan the determination letter to them and they will send you a call in letter via eMail.

If anyone can give me some information on how to speed the process as I heard sometime call in letter can take ages and rather than hanging about just email BHC a scanned copy and in return they will issue you a call in letter.

Also one other advise if anyone who is in Scotland needs advise on appeals I would recommend seeing Asif from Legal & Legal Solicitors (http://www.legalandlegalsolicitors.com/)

He really did do my appeal so solid as we never defended it and the judge was even impressed and not so with the HO.

Have a good day.

Thanks
HaroonAli wrote:Good Afternoon Guys,

I got my determination letter yesterday afternoon and the decision was "I allow the appeal under the immigration rules."

I was over the moon as the decision was dated 11th September 2013 and I got it within 24 hours so really happy as went through a lot but a full 7 page statement was there what happened at court, evidence and then the outcome etc etc. Also as a bonus I was awarded £140.00 back as well and allowed to claim more expenses from Home Office........

Just wanted everyone to know I was refused on 2 points but my lawyer which I told everyone never done a good job actually made an amazing job at court and for the appeal so thanks to everyone.

Below is my timeline but really happy and I hope all whom are waiting get there visa's soon and thanks for all the information.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

munashak

Post by munashak » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:10 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Also can anyone tell me how can I get a quick call in letter as someone on another board mentioned if you email Abu Dhabi and scan the determination letter to them and they will send you a call in letter via eMail.

If anyone can give me some information on how to speed the process as I heard sometime call in letter can take ages and rather than hanging about just email BHC a scanned copy and in return they will issue you a call in letter.

Also one other advise if anyone who is in Scotland needs advise on appeals I would recommend seeing Asif from Legal & Legal Solicitors (http://www.legalandlegalsolicitors.com/)

He really did do my appeal so solid as we never defended it and the judge was even impressed and not so with the HO.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
good congrats very very happy next ia mine court hearing just pray 4 me

mikkiii
Newly Registered

Post by mikkiii » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:18 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Also can anyone tell me how can I get a quick call in letter as someone on another board mentioned if you email Abu Dhabi and scan the determination letter to them and they will send you a call in letter via eMail.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

Hi Haroon, I just inbox you, in regards of your query, hope it will help you.

cheers

mikkiii
Newly Registered

Post by mikkiii » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:20 pm

munashak wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
good congrats very very happy next ia mine court hearing just pray 4 me

Good Luck Munashak

mikkiii
Newly Registered

Post by mikkiii » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Have a good day.

Thanks

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
Hi Haroon, HOPO is Home office presenting unit, whenever appeal is allowed, AIU they forward the determination to them and to your lawyer, once HOPOU received they will forward to relevant visa embassy. So, best thing is you Google your HOPO and then call them up. there is web link with shawn somenthing.

You will get quite good response from HOPO. Dear do that what I say, I have waited 6 months for just call letter.

Cheers.

HaroonAli
Mood:

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:03 pm

No problems appreciated for the information.

I have managed to find the Phone Number for Home Office Presenting Officer Unit in Glasgow. When do you advise I shall phone them as on the Determination it does state that HO have been sent a copy as well.

Also who should I speak to and what shall I say and will this work as just do not want to cause any sort of problems as normally I was told embassy will send call letter within 2 weeks as at the hearing the HO lady did state they will email the determination to embassy and then embassy will get in touch with my wife.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
Hi Haroon, HOPO is Home office presenting unit, whenever appeal is allowed, AIU they forward the determination to them and to your lawyer, once HOPOU received they will forward to relevant visa embassy. So, best thing is you Google your HOPO and then call them up. there is web link with shawn somenthing.

You will get quite good response from HOPO. Dear do that what I say, I have waited 6 months for just call letter.

Cheers.

mikkiii
Newly Registered

Post by mikkiii » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:34 pm

HaroonAli wrote:No problems appreciated for the information.

I have managed to find the Phone Number for Home Office Presenting Officer Unit in Glasgow. When do you advise I shall phone them as on the Determination it does state that HO have been sent a copy as well.

Also who should I speak to and what shall I say and will this work as just do not want to cause any sort of problems as normally I was told embassy will send call letter within 2 weeks as at the hearing the HO lady did state they will email the determination to embassy and then embassy will get in touch with my wife.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

Cheers.

Hi Haroon,

Just call them right 3 weeks (14 working days) after you received your determination, as UK Border or someone called ECO have 5 working days to go against that decision, but its very rare.

So, as you call them who so ever attend your call just give them your appeal reference number and ask them where did they sent out is it gone to Islamabad or Abu Dhabi. If Abu dhabi then they are quick but Islamabad people are crap ones. But by doing this will be quick or will give you more Islamabad emails addresses to hunt them down.

I hope it helps.

Please pray for me as well... Thnx

Good Luck

HaroonAli
Mood:

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi there,

I am already aware that they are going to send to Islamabad as Abu Dhabi did not deal with my case as the reference also begins with ISB. Anyway I will call them end of next week hopefully but I am sure it is going to Islamabad as she mentioned this @ court as well.

However I have Islamabad eMail but I was told by another person you can send an email to Abu Dhabi and they normally send a call letter as I have both email for Islamabad & Abu Dhabi. What do you think is it not better just scanning the copy and sending to ISB or Abu Dhabi as HOPO will not be able to do anything.

I hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:No problems appreciated for the information.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks

Cheers.

Hi Haroon,

Just call them right 3 weeks (14 working days) after you received your determination, as UK Border or someone called ECO have 5 working days to go against that decision, but its very rare.

So, as you call them who so ever attend your call just give them your appeal reference number and ask them where did they sent out is it gone to Islamabad or Abu Dhabi. If Abu dhabi then they are quick but Islamabad people are crap ones. But by doing this will be quick or will give you more Islamabad emails addresses to hunt them down.

I hope it helps.

Please pray for me as well... Thnx

Good Luck

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Please assist...

My cousin had sent appeal and they had given till 8th octobor to give a hearing date..

Now on oct 8 will they call and let know hearing date or will they post a letter which will come after days or weeks?

And how long a date should she expect a date in london courts.

HaroonAli
Mood:

Appeal Update

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Please note after 8th October within 4-6 weeks he will get a letter via post which will have a court hearing date currently after 6 months away.

He should after October expect a court date for March or April as currently AIT have a huge backlog which has also been documented on the news and other media as well.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Have a good day.

Thanks
abidabzhussain wrote:Please assist...

My cousin had sent appeal and they had given till 8th octobor to give a hearing date..

Now on oct 8 will they call and let know hearing date or will they post a letter which will come after days or weeks?

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:08 am

Thanks for explaining this..

Could you also tell me what happens on actuall hearing day

if it gets approved say on 15th march. What is next step.

When should they expect visa in hand after hearing day.

RONZ

Re: Information

Post by RONZ » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:49 pm

ASA Haroon,

it seems from your signature that your decision was overturned before going to court ??

I am in a similar situation, I was refused due to my self employments tax documents however I found a full time job prior to filing an appeal.

I mentioned that in my appeal aswell and also sent my original contract letter that stated my salaried employment yearly wage.

I also sent 3 months bank statement and 3 months wage slips to tribunal after three months of my Job.

I also contacted my MP and waiting for his reply.

My review deadline has passed and tribunal hasn't received bundle from the embassy ..

I am hopefull that they should over turn the decision due to my new job ? without going into court ?

What do you think from you experience in this ?

munashak

Re: Appeal Update

Post by munashak » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:32 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Please note after 8th October within 4-6 weeks he will get a letter via post which will have a court hearing date currently after 6 months away.

He should after October expect a court date for March or April as currently AIT have a huge backlog which has also been documented on the news and other media as well.

Have a good day.

Thanks

tommrow is my court hearing my husband going to court in bradford i am very upset plz make dua

munashak

Post by munashak » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:33 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Please note after 8th October within 4-6 weeks he will get a letter via post which will have a court hearing date currently after 6 months away.

Have a good day.

Thanks

tommrow is my court hearing my husband going to court in bradford i am very upset plz make dua

HaroonAli
Mood:

Appeal Hearing

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi there,

Basically on hearing date you will be taken into a court room where the judge at the front & HO Rep on one side and your lawyer/barrister on one side and you will be asked questions and if doubt then cross questions and examined.

To be honest my court date was 29th August and I got determination letter after 2 weeks but I am not sure how long it will take for visa to be stamped and my wife arrived as I am not aware as these are the steps I am awaiting for.

All in all the appeal process can take from 9 month to 14-16 months in total.

Have a good day.

Thanks
abidabzhussain wrote:Thanks for explaining this..

Could you also tell me what happens on actuall hearing day

if it gets approved say on 15th march. What is next step.

When should they expect visa in hand after hearing day.

HaroonAli
Mood:

Re: Information

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Hi there, Hope you are well.

Mines was not overturned if you look I got a adjourned court date due to issues and I had to go to court and fight it out there but the judge allowed my appeal. To be fairly honest BHC are not overturning or very rarely are doing this.

I would advise when you go to court take your employer as I took my employer and it basically worked out 100% in my favor. If your refusal is to do with employment or job related take your employer with you as they will ask him questions and if all is clear then you should get your visa.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
RONZ wrote:ASA Haroon,

it seems from your signature that your decision was overturned before going to court ??

I am in a similar situation, I was refused due to my self employments tax documents however I found a full time job prior to filing an appeal.

I mentioned that in my appeal aswell and also sent my original contract letter that stated my salaried employment yearly wage.

I also sent 3 months bank statement and 3 months wage slips to tribunal after three months of my Job.

I also contacted my MP and waiting for his reply.

My review deadline has passed and tribunal hasn't received bundle from the embassy ..

I am hopefull that they should over turn the decision due to my new job ? without going into court ?

What do you think from you experience in this ?

HaroonAli
Mood:

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Inshallah sister it should work out fine be confident and answer all the questions.

Do let me know how it goes really praying you have a good insight on how the court goes and hopefully it will work in your favor.

Have a good day.

Thanks
munashak wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks

munashak

Post by munashak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:02 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Inshallah sister it should work out fine be confident and answer all the questions.

Do let me know how it goes really praying you have a good insight on how the court goes and hopefully it will work in your favor.

Have a good day.

Thanks
munashak wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks

just now i recieved by my husband. he txt he just got out court now, he ans all questions as best as he could as he is not employ @ the mo coz his contract is finished, thats why it bring down article 8 relevance . now my husband going bk to home he will tell me after reaching home. very upset dnt know what will b decision

munashak

Post by munashak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:23 pm

munashak wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Inshallah sister it should work out fine be confident and answer all the questions.

Have a good day.

Thanks
munashak wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks
just now i recieved by my husband. he txt he just got out court now, he ans all questions as best as he could as he is not employ @ the mo coz his contract is finished, thats why it bring down article 8 relevance . now my husband going bk to home he will tell me after reaching home. very upset dnt know what will b decision
my husband said he remain 20 minutes in court.

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Thank you sister for sharing this information. I hope and pray that it works out for you.

Best of luck.

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi,
can someone just clear something up for me please..
basically my deadlines in November and ive seen afew people mention an Mp support letter which can usually bring the date forward..
however when i rang my MP to ask for one she said it wont really help my case because u can only get them to give u an amended date if u have a special reason for it i.e health issues or family matters..
my case was refused over finances and she said she cant help..
i just wanted to know if it would make a difference sending one?

munashak

Post by munashak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:07 am

Immi121 wrote:
Thank you sister for sharing this information. I hope and pray that it works out for you.

Best of luck.
bro my husband contract has been finished 2 weeks ago , his last wage slip come yesterday can it will any effect on my appeal result as he has no job nd home office nd judge only discussed about job. i am worry plz guide me