ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: salam

Post by ALKB » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Forlorn wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
ALKB wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
What do u think about my case?
If i submitted evidence to show them that the reason i am missing some pay slips is because i had gone to Pakistan due to the deteriorating health of my husband for which we have proof of hospital records/ doctors letters/ and prescriptions to show that it was necessary for obviously be with him at the time..

Do u think they might accept this?

ThIS IS WHAT a paragraph said in the letter... which is why i am curious as to if that could be a legitimate reason..

"In the meantime by 03 October if you submit any further information or documents it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances and or those of your sponsor . If on the basis of this further information or documents provided they meet the requirements then your visa will be granted"
I am sorry to hear this.

Why do you have missing payslips?

Are you on a 0-hour contract or did you take unpaid leave?

The rules are as follows:

The ECO takes the payslip with the lowest income and multiplies by 12 (annual income); if this does not amount to 18600 pounds, it's an automatic refusal. There is no discretion or leeway in the rules when it comes to the financial requirement.

The reason why they use the lowest amount is because things like bonuses which are not paid every month are not guarenteed.

So, if any of the payslips you submitted shows less than 1550 pounds, there is no chance for the visa under current legislation, hence the pausing of applications that are solely refused due to the
Multiplying with lowest pay was old rule.with last year new rule simple plus rule apply
I was going by this:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... e_category

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:13 pm

ALKB wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
If i submitted evidence to show them that the reason i am missing some pay slips is because i had gone to Pakistan due to the deteriorating health of my husband for which we have proof of hospital records/ doctors letters/ and prescriptions to show that it was necessary for obviously be with him at the time..

ThIS IS WHAT a paragraph said in the letter... which is why i am curious as to if that could be a legitimate reason..

"In the meantime by 03 October if you submit any further information or documents it must relate directly to the reasons given above as to why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances and or those of your sponsor . If on the basis of this further information or documents provided they meet the requirements then your visa will be granted"
I am sorry to hear this.

The ECO takes the payslip with the lowest income and multiplies by 12 (annual income); if this does not amount to 18600 pounds, it's an automatic refusal. There is no discretion or leeway in the rules when it comes to the financial requirement.

The reason why they use the lowest amount is because things like bonuses which are not paid every month are not guarenteed.

So, if any of the payslips you submitted shows less than 1550 pounds, there is no chance for the visa under current legislation, hence the pausing of applications that are solely refused due to the financial requirement.

You could gather another 6 months' payslips which all show the required amount and apply again, though.

It's not an automatic refusal, you could have a whole heap of savings which mean your income can be a lot less than 1550

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Britzy26 wrote:
ALKB wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

I am sorry to hear this.

So, if any of the payslips you submitted shows less than 1550 pounds, there is no chance for the visa under current legislation, hence the pausing of applications that are solely refused due to the financial requirement.

You could gather another 6 months' payslips which all show the required amount and apply again, though.

It's not an automatic refusal, you could have a whole heap of savings which mean your income can be a lot less than 1550

hi i apply with one payslip less then 1550 n that pay slip show i waz on holidays n my basic pay show 2100 then they minus 700 n then end show net income.my employer gve me letter confirming 25k n also my p60 is well .is thy count basic pay or net pay in holidays ??????????????????????

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: salam

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Forlorn wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
ALKB wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

I am sorry to hear this.

So, if any of the payslips you submitted shows less than 1550 pounds, there is no chance for the visa under current legislation, hence the pausing of applications that are solely refused due to the
Multiplying with lowest pay was old rule.with last year new rule simple plus rule apply
What is the new rule simple plus rule ?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

AlishaMisha
Newly Registered

Post by AlishaMisha » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Salaam Everyone,

I have a question thats been playing on my mind.
If your sponsoring a apouse visa where the spouse is abroad i.e. Pakistan. Does the BHC definitely contact your work place here in the UK?
For all those who have recieved their Visas back and their spouse got granted visa...did they ring your work place to check you worked there etc?

The thing is I have moved departments within my employment so my managers etc have changed however HR is still the same.
Just hoping it doesnt cause any issues InshaAllah.

Oh & one more thing...the BHC can try and keep our husband/wife away from us by taking the mick with visas but that doesnt mean we can't go there!!
:wink:

Im a July Applicant, if they respond to us by October that would be brilliant as I'm going to Pak to do Eid there so I can bring hubby back with me!! InshaAllah plz do dua!!

Congrats to all those who got their visas so far!!

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:28 pm

AlishaMisha wrote:Salaam Everyone,

If your sponsoring a apouse visa where the spouse is abroad i.e. Pakistan. Does the BHC definitely contact your work place here in the UK?
For all those who have recieved their Visas back and their spouse got granted visa...did they ring your work place to check you worked there etc?

The thing is I have moved departments within my employment so my managers etc have changed however HR is still the same.

Oh & one more thing...the BHC can try and keep our husband/wife away from us by taking the mick with visas but that doesnt mean we can't go there!!

Im a July Applicant, if they respond to us by October that would be brilliant as I'm going to Pak to do Eid there so I can bring hubby back with me!! InshaAllah plz do dua!!

Hi ali s ha....its not necessary tgat HO will contact ur employer...in my case no onecwz contacting...they might confirm if they think your employment is not grnuine or a ny one if tge evidence is missing...like I provided payslips, bank stat in whuch paid in, p60, employment letter confirming the income.....
Last edited by soldier1 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:34 am

soldier1 wrote:
AlishaMisha wrote:Salaam Everyone,

Hi ali s ha....its not necessary tgat HO will contact ur employer...in my case no onecwz contacting...they might confirm if they think your employment is not grnuine or a ny one if tge evidence is missing...like I provided payslips, bank stat in whuch paid in, p60, employment letter confirming the income.....

Hello

The issue isn't whether they will contact your employer, if you have provided the relevant documentation then that shouldn't be a problem. This includes payslips, employment contract, p60. Letter from employer, if your paying the right amount of tax on your income then you will be ok. As all these documents will be checked for consistency and with the relevant organisations, namely HMRC

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:33 am

Any rfc's today?!!

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:35 am

Sahar.ali22 wrote:Any rfc's today?!!
BHC and gerry work 5 days a week.saturday and Sunday off.so wait till Monday. :lol:
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

AlishaMisha
Newly Registered

Post by AlishaMisha » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi,
That's good if that isn't one of their main checks as i have supplied all other relevant documentation as proof of employment.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Forlorn wrote:
BHC and gerry work 5 days a week.saturday and Sunday off.so wait till Monday. :lol:
Hahaha :D forget the RFC..it's not coming
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:07 pm

I would like to know if am submitting yahoo chat worth three years as evidence, how do i go about this? Wheather i print every indvidual chat or just logs?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

soldier1

Post by soldier1 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:38 pm

tallojani wrote:I would like to know if am submitting yahoo chat worth three years as evidence, how do i go about this? Wheather i print every indvidual chat or just logs?

Hi, its better to provide as much as u can...and plz do write a cover letter and mention in that cover letter ur ongoing relation over the last three years...make sure u leave no reason for them to delay ur case....as u have to proof ur genuine relation and they will be looking forward to see if its non genuine,,,,provide and cover all aspects of the requirement.....

Aslamg
Newly Registered

Post by Aslamg » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:06 pm

tallojani wrote:Wife collected the documents today, sadly its a refusal based on lack of evidence of an ongoing and subsisting marriage.

I got engaged in January 2008, they said there is no evidence of contact since that day.

Got married in April 2012 and left Pakistan end of April, they said no evidence of contact since that day has been submitted.

I must admit I didn't submit any Skype/whatsapp/yahoo chat nor any telephone records.

They said you only submitted 3 photos none of which appear to be on the day of the wedding but they were.

you also state that you last saw your sponsor on 4/6/2013 and there is no evidence submitted. (I was in Pakistan in June at time of submission).

Folks, your suggestions on what should I do would be appreciated.
Sorry to hear that one of my cousin had the same response about a month ago he actually submitted just marriage pictures I believe just 5 of them and it was a straight refusal. u need to reply unfortunately

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:11 pm

yasirr wrote:
Britzy26 wrote:
ALKB wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

I am sorry to hear this.

hi i apply with one payslip less then 1550 n that pay slip show i waz on holidays n my basic pay show 2100 then they minus 700 n then end show net income.my employer gve me letter confirming 25k n also my p60 is well .is thy count basic pay or net pay in holidays ??????????????????????

Saima.ali143
Newly Registered

New on this forum

Post by Saima.ali143 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Salam every one. I am new on this forum and am happy to interact wid people who are sharing their experiences regarding their visa applications.
Applied: 04/06/2013 islmbd
Under process at BHC : 17/06/2013
Still waiting ......

Uncle_fesster
BANNED

Post by Uncle_fesster » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:21 am

Hi,

I don't understand why people make it complicated on this forum. The rule is simple if your solarised employee. only sponsoring your wife then you need a gross salary of £18,600 per annum before any deductions such as tax, student loan etc etc.

A healthy bank account help preferably with enough money to purchase ticket from Pakistan to uk.

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:35 am

Uncle_fesster wrote:Hi,

I don't understand why people make it complicated on this forum. The rule is simple if your solarised employee. only sponsoring your wife then you need a gross salary of £18,600 per annum before any deductions such as tax, student loan etc etc.

A healthy bank account help preferably with enough money to purchase ticket from Pakistan to uk.
Hi nobody make it complicated I m not ask simple question it's complicated my solicitor told me no problm for one payslip boz my recent p60 is 25k but ppl here at ths forum saying agn n agn if ur one payslip less thn 1550 u be straightaway rejected .my wife shoe her bank statement abt 15 lac Pakistani is well .

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:17 am

yasirr wrote:
Uncle_fesster wrote:Hi,

Hi nobody make it complicated I m not ask simple question it's complicated my solicitor told me no problm for one payslip boz my recent p60 is 25k but ppl here at ths forum saying agn n agn if ur one payslip less thn 1550 u be straightaway rejected .my wife shoe her bank statement abt 15 lac Pakistani is well .
Ignore everybody
There is always stupid rumours going on
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:46 am

Uncle_fesster wrote:
[/quote]lol your mums indian she told me last night. she is my Ashwariya Rai LMAO. i say no more if you want me to go hardcore bring it on mofo. dont say i didnt warn you[/quote]

well this kind of filthy language is not unusual by kind of breed you are who are always involved in serious incestious relationships I must inform Police to keep an eye on you when your family arrives in the UK specially those poor little things.
Applied: 18/07/13
Under Process: 31-07-13

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 am

naCC wrote:Uncle_fesster wrote:
lol your mums indian she told me last night. she is my Ashwariya Rai LMAO. i say no more if you want me to go hardcore bring it on mofo. dont say i didnt warn you[/quote]

well this kind of filthy language is not unusual by kind of breed you are who are always involved in serious incestious relationships I must inform Police to keep an eye on you when your family arrives in the UK specially those poor little things.[/quote]

If you two dont stop this. I will have great pleasure in banning you or anybody else who use this type of filthy language on here. You have been warned. Mad

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:32 am

batleykhan wrote:
naCC wrote:Uncle_fesster wrote:
lol your mums indian she told me last night. she is my Ashwariya Rai LMAO. i say no more if you want me to go hardcore bring it on mofo. dont say i didnt warn you
well this kind of filthy language is not unusual by kind of breed you are who are always involved in serious incestious relationships I must inform Police to keep an eye on you when your family arrives in the UK specially those poor little things.[/quote]

If you two dont stop this. I will have great pleasure in banning you or anybody else who use this type of filthy language on here. You have been warned. Mad
[/quote]

Well you shud have banned him many days ago when he started using dirty and dearly beloved language on the forum.
Applied: 18/07/13
Under Process: 31-07-13

iKal

Post by iKal » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:24 pm

thank you batley! if only it was done ages ago though.. i hated seeing that junk everytime i open the bookmark to this page.

anyways, still waiting here for an update :(... i would rather see something else other than under process lol even if its bad xD at this rate i wouldnt mind

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:25 pm

iKal wrote:thank you batley! if only it was done ages ago though.. i hated seeing that junk everytime i open the bookmark to this page.

anyways, still waiting here for an update :(... i would rather see something else other than under process lol even if its bad xD at this rate i wouldnt mind
lol be patient :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:58 am

Landed at heathrow yesterday. Was asked 4 to 5 questions about my wife (sponsor). As advised by batley khan I had all documents in hand luggage so when officer asked for TB test and marriage certificate I had them.

Anyone who's partner is travelling plz make sure you carry all documents you submitted to ukba for visa.

Best of luck to guys who are waiting for visas... InshAllah soon u will get good news. Amen

Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted