ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

mabamba

naturalisation

Post by mabamba » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello in the house,
pls can someone help me out, I came to the uk in 2009 to join my wife and then she is still on work permit but in 2011 we both got our ILR,2012 she got her citizenship, now I'm just 4yrs in the uk
1 is it possible for me to apply now and on what ground or I have to wait till next yr.

thanks

VR

You can apply now

Post by VR » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Do it fast before changes of 28 Oct 2013 to the KOLL and possible Postal Strike commencing on 15th Next month.
cheers
vr

mabamba

Post by mabamba » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:54 pm

thanks please on what grand as a spouse of British citizen or what.
then can u tell me the latest application form pls.

mabamba

Post by mabamba » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi all, in the house.
please can someone help me out i'm trying to fill out my naturalisation form
(1)The passport that i used to entered uk got lost with some of my valuables in Feb. 2010 but i got the police report then but the report only have the police station where the report made and the ref.no i hope that will be ok
(2) The section 1.17 request 5years address but i'm only in the uk for 4 year coz i'm applying on the basis of spouse of BC. pls help me out.

thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.