ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2(G)application sent without sponsor licence

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lovelondon
Newly Registered

tier2 - sponsorship license duration.. ?

Post by lovelondon » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Hi all,

thanks for all your posts, I am going to apply for tier2 next month, my company just applied for sponsorship license today...

Just wondering anyone know, how long it will take to get the sponsorship license.. as my company is newly started.

Thanks Rihan

bwoodlt
Newly Registered

Post by bwoodlt » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:27 am

UKBA only sent me one reminder for Biometric Enrollment before rejecting my application as invalid. Knowing that my current visa expired July, what are my chances? In the rejection letter sent, it says I could make a FRESH application.

Could someone please advise on how to proceed with this?

Thanks for your help everyone

hanaii
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2(G)application sent without sponsor licence

Post by hanaii » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:57 pm

I just want to share my experience. My visa expired on 6th Feb 2014 and my company applied for licence on 4th Feb 2014. I applied for my visa on 5th Feb without cos. I received an email from my caseworker on 19th feb notifying me that he will hold my application until my company receives the licence. and we got licence on 21st feb.

topman2014
Newly Registered

Post by topman2014 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:15 am

Hello hanaii,

pls just a quick one. I guess i am in the same situation like u were before.I have applied for tier 2 without COS, my employer has applied for a licence few days before i applied for tier 2.Please did your company send any supporting documents to the UKVI explaining your situation. Pls I would like to know so that I could do same.Thanks

hanaii
Newly Registered

Post by hanaii » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi Topman2014

Yes we sent a covering letter along with the supporting letter explaining the situation that my visa is running out. And then again when I applied for my tier 2 I have included separate covering letter giving our sponsorship application number. Hope that helps.

Muna7
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by Muna7 » Mon May 25, 2015 11:29 am

Hi Chirs,

I have been reading your advice here and I just wonder if maybe you can advice me something: I found a job with a company while I was on PSW, and the company applied for sponsorship licence but unfortunately their application was rejected. They submitted a new application for sponsorship licence just one day before my visa expired. Meanwhile I applied for FLR in order not to become an overstayer. My visa was rejected and I was granted with the right for appeal.
Apeal is due very soon and my employer still hasn't heard from HO regarding their application (9 months have passed already). My solicitor says that I should go for appeal. But after reading posts here I doubt very much that my appeal will be successful. I thought if I still can submit a new application for Tier 2 without licence. Can I do so now then my appeal is due? Or the best is to go for appeal?
And as well we received reply from HO regarding delay in deciding sponsorship licence. It says that there are no time limits for it and they contact us with further information in 1 month time.