ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal reason no name on contract paper for tier1 entrepren

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

addianup
Newly Registered

Refusal reason no name on contract paper for tier1 entrepren

Post by addianup » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Hello everyone,
I want to thank everyone for expert advise and views for tuer1 entrepreneur visa. My visa was refused for tier1 entrepreneur visa reason my name was not on the contract paper only my partner name was there as we have submitted two contracts from different company and only showing my partner name on both of the contract.
The refusal reason was that my name is not on the contract. As I have filed for a judicial review and waiting for HO decision about the case. May I go for appeal if ukba does not settle with my case.
Now question to everyone how shall I deal in the situation in my hearing for no name in the contract paper as ukba policy guidance says that the contract will show the applicant name.
No idea to deal with these. Anyone with expert advise can tell me how to come over the situation and what I have to deal with the judge in hearing.
Your expert advise will be much appreciated.
Thanks to all

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:22 am

Hi

Get a new contract from both the companies with your name and your partners name on it....You can argue based on evidential flexibility.....

All you have to repeat is if they had requested....i would have got it as i have it now....

Hopefully you should have a positive reply.

regards

vfinancials

Do I need to submit contract for initial Application?

Post by vfinancials » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:32 am

Hi, I am confused. Do I need to submit any business activity contracts as its my initial application and I have not started business yet. Please confirm me. Thanks

addianup
Newly Registered

Contracts

Post by addianup » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:43 am

Hi vfinancials
If you are switching from PSW route to tier1 entrepreneur visa you need to provide a contract with any other business but from 1october 2013 the new ukba rules said either you have to provide a contract from your client or a letter from your bank (for your business account) will tell that your business is trading.
Please make sure with our a contract you application is not full fill for tuer1 entrepreneur visa. Or get expert advise from someone else.
Thanks