ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR APPEAL ALLOWED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gurungt
Newly Registered

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR APPEAL ALLOWED

Post by gurungt » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:03 am

Hi,

I am silent follower of this forum and wished to share my experince and happiness with you.

I made an application in January 2013 and have been refused on providing no contract, third party bank details. Recently I have been to the court for my hearing with my solicitor and won the appeal.

Can anyone suggest me how long will take for me to get the bio metric card as i have few urgent plans to go back home. Advise or suggest me on this matter please.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Re: TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR APPEAL ALLOWED

Post by qkiyani » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:44 am

gurungt wrote:Hi,

I am silent follower of this forum and wished to share my experince and happiness with you.

I made an application in January 2013 and have been refused on providing no contract, third party bank details. Recently I have been to the court for my hearing with my solicitor and won the appeal.

Can anyone suggest me how long will take for me to get the bio metric card as i have few urgent plans to go back home. Advise or suggest me on this matter please.
congraj mate....

After decision HO got 5 days to go to upper tribunal against AIT decision n if they dont go against AIT decision then u will get ur visa in 4 to 6 weeks time...now just relax n hopefully u will get ur visa n docs soon
Can u pls share ur experience at hearing as it will help others..thanx

vfinancials

is it essential?

Post by vfinancials » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:49 am

Hi,

Can you please tell me. Is it compulsory to provide a contract and anything except UK bank statement. If yes, can you please guide me what type of contract should I provide because I have not started any business so how can possible I sign any contract with anyone. Thanks

addianup
Newly Registered

Tier1 entrepreneur appeal allowed

Post by addianup » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:58 am

Congrates to your success. You have passed the hard time, do not worry just relax if HO do not appeal again against your decision you will get your visa within 3-4 weeks time.
Thank you to let us know about your success. Now mate can you please tell us more how did you and your Lawer convince the judge in your refusal ground. As you said that you did not submitt a contract and something wrong with you thirty party bank statemen. As I have similar case like you I have submitted contrast but my name was not there only my partner name was there.
Ukba refused me because they said that I have no name on the contract only my partner name. Can you please advise me how could I deal with the situation and over come.
One thing more it will be very helpful for us if you provide your case reference no as you have already win the case. We can show the court as same case was win in the court.
If not is ok. Please give me your advise.
Thanks a lot
God bless

smohmor
Newly Registered

Post by smohmor » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:13 am

Congrat on your allowed appeal. I just wanted to share my own experience till now so you donot get too hopeful or easily disappointed. I have won my appeal on 20th August but till now I have not received my BRP and documents or any communication from HO. I know some people have received their BRP 3 weeks after appeal allowed and I know some who passed 4 months from their appeal allowed and have not received anything. So it is simply not true that you will get your BRP within 3 to 4 weeks, it all depends on your caseworker and how fast they act I guess. But be patient and believe God will arrange everything at its right time.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi there

My appeal was allowed on July 30th, I received the letter from the first Tier Tribunal informing me of the decision on August 8th and since then I have not heard anything at all . Still waiting for passport and documents. it has almost been 2 months....

Please update when you do receive yours and I will do tha same

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Hello Gurungt,

Congratulations!!!

You and Your solicitor did a very good job.

If may ask please, which third party details did you submit and what didn't you submit.

Thank you.

gurungt
Newly Registered

Post by gurungt » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Haven't got my name on the third party bank letter, which was impossible.
Lola22 wrote:

Hello Gurungt,

Congratulations!!!

You and Your solicitor did a very good job.

If may ask please, which third party details did you submit and what didn't you submit.

Thank you.

gurungt
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur appeal allowed

Post by gurungt » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:59 pm

I haven't provided my contract as it was a new business, after i made the application had signed 2 contracts which were available at the hearing. My solicitor made the grounds sensible and used much of the realtime business examples how they operate and common sense of signing a contract for new business. Judge was well impressed on the grounds and presentation of the grounds in court.

addianup wrote:Congrates to your success. You have passed the hard time, do not worry just relax if HO do not appeal again against your decision you will get your visa within 3-4 weeks time.
Thank you to let us know about your success. Now mate can you please tell us more how did you and your Lawer convince the judge in your refusal ground. As you said that you did not submitt a contract and something wrong with you thirty party bank statemen. As I have similar case like you I have submitted contrast but my name was not there only my partner name was there.
Ukba refused me because they said that I have no name on the contract only my partner name. Can you please advise me how could I deal with the situation and over come.
One thing more it will be very helpful for us if you provide your case reference no as you have already win the case. We can show the court as same case was win in the court.
If not is ok. Please give me your advise.
Thanks a lot
God bless

gurungt
Newly Registered

Re: is it essential?

Post by gurungt » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:07 am

After refusal i knew that i had to provide a contract. Even I lost hope on the hearing but the grounds were strong with technicalities and appealing. The judge was also good enough to understand both the parties arguments.
vfinancials wrote:Hi,

Can you please tell me. Is it compulsory to provide a contract and anything except UK bank statement. If yes, can you please guide me what type of contract should I provide because I have not started any business so how can possible I sign any contract with anyone. Thanks

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:52 am

Many congrats on your success.Can you please share just about your contract if you haven't provided one to HO at the time of your application.So what you or your lawyer argued about non-availability of contract or did you provide any contract during your appeal??????

I will appreciate your answer a lot.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:47 am

Thanks Gurungt,

So you submitted all third party related document and bank letter but your name was not on the letter. That is fair enough. The real job was on the contract that you did not submit cos it was an important required document. As I said earlier, you both did a great job. Well done!!!

If you do not receive yr document within the time you expect it, tell yr solicitor to write to them with detailed information. Congrats!!!

sunnymay

Post by sunnymay » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:52 am

Hi gurungt,

Congrats on your successful appeal!

I am now in the process of appealing as well.. would you recommend your solicitor, because as you mentioned in your post, your solicitor was quite good and his arguments impressed the judge.

If you don't mind, could you give me his contact details and an indication of the fees he charges?

I tried to PM you but the message got stuck in the outbox for some reason and would not go in the sentbox (so I think it hasn't been sent?)

Thanks very much in advance!

ankit_patel291
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Visa

Post by ankit_patel291 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi Guys,

I applied my visa on last January 2013 and I got refusal on March. After that I did appeal in court and I won appeal 03rd September 2013.

After that I am not sure what should be the next step from HO. Could anyone tell me when I will receive my visa or is there any possibility that HO appeal against judge decision?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Entrepreneur Visa

Post by rehan01 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:54 pm

congratulations ......

hopefully you will get the visa as mostly HO don't challenge court decision so all the best

and if you don't mind could you plz share your refusal reason thx

regards
ankit_patel291 wrote:Hi Guys,

I applied my visa on last January 2013 and I got refusal on March. After that I did appeal in court and I won appeal 03rd September 2013.

After that I am not sure what should be the next step from HO. Could anyone tell me when I will receive my visa or is there any possibility that HO appeal against judge decision?

skyer100
Newly Registered

Post by skyer100 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:52 am

Hi gurungt,
Congratulations. I had the same refusal grounds as yours, but my appeal got dismissed. I have sought for permission of appeal to the Upper tribunal. My solicitor messed up my case due to inexperience , I had to get a barrister to continue with my case. I just hope things work out for good for me at the upper tribunal.

gurungt
Newly Registered

re:

Post by gurungt » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Good Luck .....
skyer100 wrote:Hi gurungt,
Congratulations. I had the same refusal grounds as yours, but my appeal got dismissed. I have sought for permission of appeal to the Upper tribunal. My solicitor messed up my case due to inexperience , I had to get a barrister to continue with my case. I just hope things work out for good for me at the upper tribunal.

ankit_patel291
Newly Registered

Re: Entrepreneur Visa

Post by ankit_patel291 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:54 am

Refusal Reason:

1. Haven't provide Current Appointment Letter From Company House
2. Haven't Provide any advertisement for Marketing

Thanks for your reply....
rehan01 wrote:congratulations ......

hopefully you will get the visa as mostly HO don't challenge court decision so all the best

and if you don't mind could you plz share your refusal reason thx

regards
ankit_patel291 wrote:Hi Guys,

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:10 am

congrats bro. your lawyer must be really good.

would you mind sharing what part of the country your appeal was heard?

ankit_patel291
Newly Registered

Post by ankit_patel291 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:32 am

My appeal hearing was in London, near heathrow airport.

babylondoner wrote:congrats bro. your lawyer must be really good.

ankit_patel291
Newly Registered

Post by ankit_patel291 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:43 am

My appeal hearing was in London, near heathrow airport.

babylondoner wrote:congrats bro. your lawyer must be really good.

gurungt
Newly Registered

re:

Post by gurungt » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Even mine was in hatton cross near heathrow.