ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HaroonAli
Mood:

Call In Letter

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Same here my friend I spoke twice over last 10 days and it has been conflicting information second time I spoke the information sounded more better than the first one but still not happy with all this.

I emailed Islamabad with my determination last weekend and got a reply on Monday to say we are looking at it and after that not heard anything really getting annoyed.

May I ask what is your timeline please post and keep in touch in regards to the call in letter as thought I would have got it by now as hoping for my wife to come ASAP.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Thanks

quote="hardrocker"]Haroon Ali

I also spoke with HOPO unit Stoke on Trent twice where my determination letter went and both times they gave me conflicting information. First time they said they have not received the determination letter so I faxed it over to them. Second time they said because the appeal was allowed on paper they dont get involved in it and just forward everything to Islamabad. My wife has already emailed Islamabad last week but no response yet. Dont know exactly what to do now other than just wait and be hopeful.[/quote]

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:16 am

Thank u HaroonAli
Its been nearly 3 weeks and still nothing for me

The ECM didnt reply back and its been nearly 3 weeks
Appeal office told me to wait 6-8 weeks for the court date

nawaz86

Post by nawaz86 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi can any one help
I've got a spouse visa refusal hearing
Coming up soon my question is if my appeal is allowed and
I'm asked to submit my passport how will I do that because I've also
Submitted a new application so my passport is with them

mikkiii
Newly Registered

Post by mikkiii » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi Nawaz,

What I think, if you very sure with your new application that you will get visa, then you should call your Tribunal to withdraw your appeal.

Second thing you should do, inform UK border via email about this.

As for I remember, it is written on web site that, You are not eligible to apply again, if your have any outstanding application with them.

What do you think, guys.. am I right?

Cheers.

nawaz86 wrote:Hi can any one help

HaroonAli
Mood:

Spousal

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:48 pm

That is a valid point.

Note sure as stated to yourself I am not sure an application can be made once an appeal case is happening.

What do you think have you not asked your lawyer. Anyway after they allow appeal they do take some weeks.

All in all it is going to take approx 1 month and more as I have still not heard anything yet.

Have a good day.

Thanks
nawaz86 wrote:Hi can any one help

aka789
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal

Post by aka789 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:35 am

[quote="HaroonAli"]That is a valid point.

Note sure as stated to yourself I am not sure an application can be made once an appeal case is happening.

What do you think have you not asked your lawyer. Anyway after they allow appeal they do take some weeks.

All in all it is going to take approx 1 month and more as I have still not heard anything yet.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Hi haroon,
congrats on your successful appeal. Hope you have everything tied very soon.

With regards to making a 2nd application, I was informed by others on this forum only today that a 2nd application can b made while you have a pending appeal. So was interested after comments in this thread.
Ive done some further reading and found this on uk ba website under appeal guidance

APL1.20 Applicant makes fresh application while an appeal is outstanding

A person who has an appeal pending can make a fresh application for entry clearance in the same or any other category. There is no requirement for a person to withdraw an appeal. If an appellant is subsequently issued an entry clearance, Post must inform the Tribunals Service at: eco.contact@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk. The ECO must ensure that a proforma of Withdrawal of Decision is also sent to the Tribunals Service and this appeal will stop.

nawaz86

Post by nawaz86 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:50 am

Question what if my appeal is allowed but my second application
I made is refused for a different reason will my allowed appeal still
Stand

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:05 am

nawaz86 wrote:Question what if my appeal is allowed but my second application
I made is refused for a different reason will my allowed appeal still
Stand
The appeal guidelines mention something about a change in material circumstances. If there is change in material circumstances, this affects the outcome of an appeal.

If your second application is refused then it could mean that you have to go through another appeals process. If I was you, as soon as you find out the outcome of your first appeal - if it is positive - I would withdraw the second application.

When my wife's visa application was refused I decided not to reapply because it just gives them one or more other reasons to refuse. I opted to appeal. The HO withdrew the decision a day before the hearing, now I am waiting for what happens next.

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:07 am

So my deadline was on November 19th but alhumdulillah I've received my court letter for January..
I'm guessing this is good news seeing as there's people still waiting for court dates and their deadlines have passed by..

hardrocker
Newly Registered

Re: Call In Letter

Post by hardrocker » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:38 am

My Time lline:

Applied: 10 October 2012
Refused: 30 November 2012
Appeal made: 11 December 2012
Initial Deadline: 16 May 2013
Subsequent deadline: 16 July 2013
Appeal allowed: 10 September 2013

No court hearing date as it was a paper appeal.

Waiting for the call letter now.

Keep me posted with your call letter details.

Thanks

HaroonAli wrote:Same here my friend I spoke twice over last 10 days and it has been conflicting information second time I spoke the information sounded more better than the first one but still not happy with all this.

I emailed Islamabad with my determination last weekend and got a reply on Monday to say we are looking at it and after that not heard anything really getting annoyed.

May I ask what is your timeline please post and keep in touch in regards to the call in letter as thought I would have got it by now as hoping for my wife to come ASAP.

Thanks

I also spoke with HOPO unit Stoke on Trent twice where my determination letter went and both times they gave me conflicting information. First time they said they have not received the determination letter so I faxed it over to them. Second time they said because the appeal was allowed on paper they dont get involved in it and just forward everything to Islamabad. My wife has already emailed Islamabad last week but no response yet. Dont know exactly what to do now other than just wait and be hopeful.
[/quote]

HaroonAli
Mood:

Appeal Hearing

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 pm

That is actually very good as normally a court date is not sent until the ECM Deadline date.

However looks like maybe they have reviewed the file and decided to uphold the decision. May I ask can you ask your lawyer what decision did the ECM give when they sent the bundle back as then you should get some clear understanding as normally they do not do this unless a decision for appeal has been upheld.

I hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
ShaheenZaid wrote:So my deadline was on November 19th but alhumdulillah I've received my court letter for January..
I'm guessing this is good news seeing as there's people still waiting for court dates and their deadlines have passed by..

HaroonAli
Mood:

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Oh your appeal was only allowed one day before me so we shall hear sometime soon in regards to the call in letter.

As I thought I would have got it by now but if I do not hear anything will call the HOPOU to discuss further as really getting annoyed with all this.

Have a good day.

Thanks
hardrocker wrote:My Time lline:

Thanks

HaroonAli wrote:Same here my friend I spoke twice over last 10 days and it has been conflicting information second time I spoke the information sounded more better than the first one but still not happy with all this.

Thanks

I also spoke with HOPO unit Stoke on Trent twice where my determination letter went and both times they gave me conflicting information. First time they said they have not received the determination letter so I faxed it over to them. Second time they said because the appeal was allowed on paper they dont get involved in it and just forward everything to Islamabad. My wife has already emailed Islamabad last week but no response yet. Dont know exactly what to do now other than just wait and be hopeful.
[/quote]

ShaheenZaid

Re: Appeal Hearing

Post by ShaheenZaid » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 pm

I'm not sure what you mean :l
The letter just says notice of hearing then the date and directions etc..

HaroonAli wrote:That is actually very good as normally a court date is not sent until the ECM Deadline date.

However looks like maybe they have reviewed the file and decided to uphold the decision. May I ask can you ask your lawyer what decision did the ECM give when they sent the bundle back as then you should get some clear understanding as normally they do not do this unless a decision for appeal has been upheld.

Have a good day.

Thanks
ShaheenZaid wrote:So my deadline was on November 19th but alhumdulillah I've received my court letter for January..

hardrocker
Newly Registered

Post by hardrocker » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:05 am

HOPO called me today to confirm they have emailed everything to Islamabad since I kindly requested them to call and let me know. Now it is down to Islamabad to send the call in letter.
HaroonAli wrote:Oh your appeal was only allowed one day before me so we shall hear sometime soon in regards to the call in letter.

As I thought I would have got it by now but if I do not hear anything will call the HOPOU to discuss further as really getting annoyed with all this.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

[/quote]

hardrocker
Newly Registered

Post by hardrocker » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:01 pm

My wife just confirmed that she received the call letter today via email from BHC Islamabad. Booked her appointment with Gerrys for submission of her passport for visa..

Inshallah soon she will get the visa. I will keep you guys posted

Good luck to everyone else waiting for the Call letter and visa.
hardrocker wrote:HOPO called me today to confirm they have emailed everything to Islamabad since I kindly requested them to call and let me know. Now it is down to Islamabad to send the call in letter.
HaroonAli wrote:Oh your appeal was only allowed one day before me so we shall hear sometime soon in regards to the call in letter.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

[/quote]

icehouse256

Post by icehouse256 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:14 pm

hardrocker wrote:My wife just confirmed that she received the call letter today via email from BHC Islamabad. Booked her appointment with Gerrys for submission of her passport for visa..

hardrocker wrote:HOPO called me today to confirm they have emailed everything to Islamabad since I kindly requested them to call and let me know. Now it is down to Islamabad to send the call in letter.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Thanks

[/quote]

HI Everyone, happy new month. Is there anyone here who had been refused based on the financial requirement and appealed ?

icehouse256

Post by icehouse256 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:15 pm

hardrocker wrote:My wife just confirmed that she received the call letter today via email from BHC Islamabad. Booked her appointment with Gerrys for submission of her passport for visa..

Have a good day.

Thanks

Thanks

[/quote]

HI Everyone, happy new month. Is there anyone here who had been refused based on the financial requirement and appealed ?

icehouse256

Post by icehouse256 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Have a good day.

Thanks

Thanks

[/quote]

munashak

Post by munashak » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Have a good day.

Thanks

Thanks

[/quote]
congratulation its really good news . my court hearing was on 18th sep waiting for result badly. too much upset

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Congrats, that's good news.

BTW, does your wife's call letter mention the following points:

When you attend the Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, please bring with you:

§ This letter. Your passport will not be accepted at the UK Visa Application Centre if you fail to present this letter.
§ Your passport and the passport(s) of any member of your family if mentioned above. The passport(s) should have at least six months validity.
Please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay.
§ For settlement applicants – please provide passport copy of sponsor showing their current immigration status.

HaroonAli
Mood:

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:24 pm

That was pretty quick then I reckon mine's should come tomorrow as HOPO have already stated they have sent the documents of to Islamabad.

Anyway congratulations and hope she get's her passport back quickly.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Have a good day.

Thanks

Thanks

[/quote]

HaroonAli
Mood:

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:28 pm

May I ask if you check the previous posts there is a lot of information with people who were refused due to financial issues.

However if you require further information please put your details and reason of refusal and we shall be able to help.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
icehouse256 wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks

HI Everyone, happy new month. Is there anyone here who had been refused based on the financial requirement and appealed ?[/quote]

hardrocker
Newly Registered

Post by hardrocker » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Yeah all these details are mentioned in the call letter plus a valid TB certificate as well.

Thanks
Immi121 wrote:

Congrats, that's good news.

BTW, does your wife's call letter mention the following points:

When you attend the Gerry's International Visa Application Centre, please bring with you:

§ This letter. Your passport will not be accepted at the UK Visa Application Centre if you fail to present this letter.
§ Your passport and the passport(s) of any member of your family if mentioned above. The passport(s) should have at least six months validity.
Please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay.
§ For settlement applicants – please provide passport copy of sponsor showing their current immigration status.

HaroonAli
Mood:

Re: Appeal Hearing

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Can you ask your lawyer why Islamabad ECM sent your documents backs normally they give a reason on why they send the documents back to the UK for a hearing date.

Have a good day.

Thanks
ShaheenZaid wrote:I'm not sure what you mean :l
The letter just says notice of hearing then the date and directions etc..

HaroonAli wrote:That is actually very good as normally a court date is not sent until the ECM Deadline date.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 am

My review deadline was 5th December..
But today i got court date which z 28th of Jan 2014..