ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative Review

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

norty109

Administrative Review

Post by norty109 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:14 pm

I received the following reply for my admin review, does it mean that it has been successful?
If yes, is there a timeline within which I have to go to BHC as I am out of country currently and expected back in 10-12 days?

Also, there isn't a list of documents mentioned, does it mean I have to just submit the passport.

Administrative Review under the Points-based System (PBS)

You applied for entry clearance to the United Kingdom under Tier 2 (General Migrant) of the PBS. Your application failed to meet the qualifying criteria and was refused.

I apologise for the delay in concluding this review, however the Entry Clearance Manager has now reviewed your application and you are requested to take only these numbered actions:

Number ACTION
1 Submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre at which your application was originally lodged. Include the passports of all co-appellants. Mon - Fri
8.00 - 14.00
2 Attend in person, with your passport, at the British High Commission, New Delhi. Please carry this letter and report to Visa Services entrance , Panscheel Marg. Mon - Thurs
8.30 - 10.30

3 Please submit these additional documents: (list of dox)

4 You are also requested to attend the British High Commission accompanied by: (name and dob)

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:30 pm

There are four possible actions listed and you are asked to only complete action No. 1; the other actions are to be ignored. It means the AR has overturned the original refusal.

norty109

Thanks

Post by norty109 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Thank you. Please can you tell me is there a time limit from the date of decision of AR to submit the passport and how long does it take for stamping? Last question, the refusal was in early June and they have taken long for AR, will they ask again for sponsors new certificate RCOS or something?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:40 pm

In the absence of further instructions, you must assume that they have asked for everything they need in the email.

Pratt
Newly Registered

Re: Administrative Review

Post by Pratt » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:33 am

Dear Experts,

Even I received the same response from the BHC for my Son's Visa.

The Entry Clearance Manager has reviewed your application or the Immigration Judge's appeal determination and you are requested to take only these numbered actions:

Number ACTION

1 Submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre at which your application was originally lodged. Include the passports of all co-appellants. Mon - Fri
8.00 - 14.00

2 Attend in person, with your passport, at the British High Commission, New Delhi. Please carry this letter and report to Visa Services entrance , Panscheel Marg. Mon - Thurs
8.30 - 10.30

3 Please submit these additional documents: (list of dox)

4 You are also requested to attend the British High Commission accompanied by: (name and dob)

As per the my understanding I need to take the Point Action 1 for my case. DO I need to submit any other documents along with that because they have asked for the Visa of co-appellants..

I am already in UK and have my Passport with me. After 6 months when I filled my Wife and child visa and My wife got the visa and problem happened with the my child visa. Now DO I need to submit my wife visa also along with the child Visa.

Any help or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Pratt