ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some questions about AN and new KOLL rules

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shahfor

Some questions about AN and new KOLL rules

Post by shahfor » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Hi,
My history is work permit (3 Yrs), Tier2 (2 Yrs) and then ILR. I will apply for naturalization in Dec 2013. I have got a few questions regarding AN form and would appreciate if anybody could me with some guidance.

1. I passed my Life in UK test in 2012 which I used for my ILR. As based on the new rules with requiring also the spoken test, what shall I indicate in the form? Shall I pick the one says I met the requirement before OR say I passed the test and write the test Number?
In the new form there isn't any place about results of spoken test and does not ask how we meet this task. Shall I just leave the certificate in the pack?

2. I did my IELTS (score 6) in year 2000 which was accepted for my Tier2 application in 2010. I guess it should be still OK, right?

3. for evidence of lawful staying, my passport has the sticker for 3 years. But since 2011 the permits was on the Biometric cards all which have been taken by UKBA, I have no proof of that. As I am unemployed now, how can I show my lawful staying? Would the passport be enough as it shows the immigrations entrance stamps in Heathrow when I came back from my trips?

4. Do I have to hand over my ILR card with the application pack? or the UKBA's letter stating my indefinite leave would be enough?

Thanks,
Shah

shahfor

Post by shahfor » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Any reply?
can any of senior members look at me questions, please?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:37 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.