ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon PEO Biometric verification problem

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Samrat
Newly Registered

Croydon PEO Biometric verification problem

Post by Samrat » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi Gurus/ People there who might know more on this,

I have attended Croydon PEO on Oct 02nd for ILR and submitted my documents, but because of some technical problems with Biometric verification system - I was told and given letter saying sorry for the inconvenience and I have been told that Case worker has worked on my case and every thing is fine and its just matter of getting biometric results and I should get the confirmation letter in next day or two.

All my original documents including passport was returned back to me.

Please can some one advice me if you know or heard about such situation to any one? I have been reading few articles where people say that it took more time to hear back from them?? bit worried now!! as I have to apply for my son's passport registration after my ILR approval and before my current visa expires on Oct 23rd.

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Hi we applied he same day but received the brp with ILR today

Samrat
Newly Registered

Post by Samrat » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:22 am

Lucky u DesiBoys! Can you tell me what was ur token number? just to know if they are sending out in order? and I believe u have got your original documents on the same day of appointment?

Samrat
Newly Registered

Post by Samrat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:13 pm

OHHH! big relief 8) Got my BRP today!!

DesiBoys

Post by DesiBoys » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Congrats. Ours was 110!! Done and dusted finally