ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT -Given Names not showing on COS summary after payment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bwoodlt
Newly Registered

URGENT -Given Names not showing on COS summary after payment

Post by bwoodlt » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Everyone,

I'm applying for my Tier 2 visa tomorrow. My manager and I assigned the COS this evening and we ensured all the fields were filled. However, after making payment and getting to the summary page where the COS number is given, every other details is displayed such as surname, date of birth, nationality etc except Given Name(s). My Given Names(s) is blank.

I just want to ask if this is normal if not, can we add a 'Sponsor Note' with Given Names?

Please your help is greatly appreciated. I'm planning on applying tomorrow.

bwoodlt
Newly Registered

Post by bwoodlt » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:36 am

I'm hoping someone would reply me. Please I'm making my application today..

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 am

ask your manager to log into the SMS and retrieve the CoS to see if your given name is shown.

bwoodlt
Newly Registered

Post by bwoodlt » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:08 am

manci wrote:ask your manager to log into the SMS and retrieve the CoS to see if your given name is shown.
Thanks Manci.

I just emailed him, I'll go ahead and submit the application anyway. In case the Given Name(s) is not there, I believe we can use the 'Sponsor Note' to add it tomorrow when I'm In.

The Station Agent

Post by The Station Agent » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Perhaps you accidentally put your given names in the "other names" box, which does not appear on the summary. Try to view the full CoS.

bwoodlt
Newly Registered

Post by bwoodlt » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:19 pm

The Station Agent wrote:Perhaps you accidentally put your given names in the "other names" box, which does not appear on the summary. Try to view the full CoS.
Have not been able to get my manager to look at the COS again. I called HO and was told that's not an issue. Not sure if that can/will be an issue? :(

The Station Agent

Post by The Station Agent » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:12 pm

To be honest when you are applying for entry clearance the sponsor should give you the full 3-page CoS so you know that the salary figure etc you are stating correspond with what the CoS says.

bwoodlt
Newly Registered

Post by bwoodlt » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Glory to God!!! I got my Visa today. Still waiting for the BRP card but received my visa approval letter and documents.
Thanks everyone for your help.
God Bless!