ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What HMRC documentation is needed for a company director

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

london90210
Newly Registered

What HMRC documentation is needed for a company director

Post by london90210 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi...

I'm a limited company director (IT contractor), and also an employee of my company paid a minimal salary for PAYE purposes.

Am I correct in assuming I therefore count as both an employee and company director but not self employed (from a HMRC perspective i'm not counted as self employed).

Also - what documentation should I submit with AN1 -

1) Self assessment statements of accounts

2) Are P60's also needed?

3) Would anything else be required?

4) Are printouts from HMRC's self assessment online sufficient given UKBA check with HMRC anyway?

Many thanks

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm

You can even ask HMRC to send you SA302 for whatever number of years you want, that is the summary of your earnings.

With your UTR number UKBA can check HMRC systems anyway.

helen12
Newly Registered

Post by helen12 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:28 pm

You don't have to send anything...No need to send self assessment etc..not required..I am also company director...I ticked question asking me about profession "as director", rightmost check box...Then I gave company account ref number and PAYE ref number ..and regd office address on that form..thats it ..No need to send anything..they check with HMRC as such...

helen12
Newly Registered

Post by helen12 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Just send, Passport, driving license paper copy, PR card, Life in the uK test certificate...and that's it NO need to send anything...This is ONLINE country..information about anyone is available to Home office at the touch of button...

UKnow

Company director

Post by UKnow » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Agree with Helen.. I did the same
UKnow