ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Granted : 15-Oct-2013 - PEO Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Wireless
Newly Registered

ILR Granted : 15-Oct-2013 - PEO Croydon

Post by Wireless » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:43 pm

I have been granted ILR yesterday in croydon PEO along with 4 dependants ....

Thanks to everyone on this forum ....

Here is brief summary of my application and experience .....

Entry Clearance: 11-Nov-2008
Entry in UK: 07-Feb-2009 (87 days)
Current Leave Expiry: 07-Feb-2014
Application date: 15-Oct-2013 (i.e. 27 days before 5th anniversary of entry clearance)

So basically got this ILR after 4 years and 8 months coming into UK as i used the 90 days role in my favour and applied 27 days before 5th anniversary of entry clearance.

Total absence from UK was 114 days.

Documents submitted:

1) Passport including old, photos, Life in UK, self assessment
2) 12 salary slips, 1 year bank statement, Letter from employer explaining 12 month salary, NI & Tax statements from HRMC
3) Cohabitation
- Bank statements
- NHS appointment letters
- Driving Licenses
- Council Tax
- Water bills
All of above them were for last 2 years and 10 documents in total

4) For sec 6.2 and 6.3 i didnt provide any letter from employer, rather i wrote a letter explaining the situation and attached relevant pay slips if i was employed at that time and for the period if i didnt had any job, just wrote that time between 2 jobs. My absense was only week or 2 mostly.

5) Sec 9.D1 ..... "Yes"
6) Sec 7.11 ..... "4 years and 9 months"
7) Personal letter explaining 5 years qualifying period and attached an email which was received from settlement Inbox when i asked the same question from them last month.

8) And photocopy for above all

Timings:

Appointment time : 1pm
Reached: 1:10pm
Case registered & bio metric finished: 2:30pm (took longer then usual as 5 applicants)
Case ready for collection: 3:45pm

Overall experience was good and you can see the progress of your case on monitors and number of that move quite quickly.

Feel free if you have any questions.

rc123
Newly Registered

Post by rc123 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Congrats

ISingh2008

Re: ILR Granted : 15-Oct-2013 - PEO Croydon

Post by ISingh2008 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Wireless wrote:I have been granted ILR yesterday in croydon PEO along with 4 dependants ....

Thanks to everyone on this forum ....

Here is brief summary of my application and experience .....

Entry Clearance: 11-Nov-2008
Entry in UK: 07-Feb-2009 (87 days)
Current Leave Expiry: 07-Feb-2014
Application date: 15-Oct-2013 (i.e. 27 days before 5th anniversary of entry clearance)

So basically got this ILR after 4 years and 8 months coming into UK as i used the 90 days role in my favour and applied 27 days before 5th anniversary of entry clearance.

Total absence from UK was 114 days.

Documents submitted:

1) Passport including old, photos, Life in UK, self assessment
2) 12 salary slips, 1 year bank statement, Letter from employer explaining 12 month salary, NI & Tax statements from HRMC
3) Cohabitation
- Bank statements
- NHS appointment letters
- Driving Licenses
- Council Tax
- Water bills
All of above them were for last 2 years and 10 documents in total

4) For sec 6.2 and 6.3 i didnt provide any letter from employer, rather i wrote a letter explaining the situation and attached relevant pay slips if i was employed at that time and for the period if i didnt had any job, just wrote that time between 2 jobs. My absense was only week or 2 mostly.

5) Sec 9.D1 ..... "Yes"
6) Sec 7.11 ..... "4 years and 9 months"
7) Personal letter explaining 5 years qualifying period and attached an email which was received from settlement Inbox when i asked the same question from them last month.

8) And photocopy for above all

Timings:

Appointment time : 1pm
Reached: 1:10pm
Case registered & bio metric finished: 2:30pm (took longer then usual as 5 applicants)
Case ready for collection: 3:45pm

Overall experience was good and you can see the progress of your case on monitors and number of that move quite quickly.

Feel free if you have any questions.
Hello,
Congrats for your ILR...
Jus a quick question....
Did you submit photocopy of the Completed -Set(O) Application form as well??
Do we need to do that?

I'd appreciate your response on this...
Thanks

Wireless
Newly Registered

Post by Wireless » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:03 pm

No photo copy of form set(o)