ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of Cohabitation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajee120

Evidence of Cohabitation

Post by rajee120 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Hello All,

I need a quick clarification regarding the evidence of cohabitation.

My wife came to UK in August 2010 and living here with me in UK for 3+ years. We are applying for ILR next month. I read that I should provide 12 letters from 3 different source over the last 2 years for me and my wife to prove cohabitation.

I and my wife have separate bank accounts, credit cards, UK driving license and registered with our new address. We have house tenancy agreement and UK council tax in our joint names.

We have changed our house 1.5 years ago and there are few correspondence/letters sent to me and my wife to our old address like NHS registration card, Poll card, National Insurance card from DWP.

Can I use the letters sent our old address to prove evidence of cohabitation?

Regards,
Rajesh

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:53 pm

yes
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:52 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.