ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- set (M) urgent help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mohammad.khan02
Newly Registered

ILR- set (M) urgent help

Post by mohammad.khan02 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:34 pm

I am applying for ILR set (M). I have few enquiry to make:
1) my wife is british and she have a son(9 year) from her previous relationship(her ex is british). she claiming child tax credit and working tax credit(which HMRC normally include my wages as well). so will it cause problem for my application.
2) I am very confused about documents I need to provide to prove we live together.
me and my wife have 6 different letters from different sources in different dates, will it be ok.
documents are following:
for me: council tax letter in both of our name( 5/3/12), DSA letter (23/10/12), HMRC letter(13/01/13), council letter in both of our name(03/04/13), bank statement(from 31/05/13 to 19/08/13), letter from UKBA(02/10/13)
for my wife: NHS letter(30/01/12), Council tax letter of 2012 same one I will submit, bank statement(sep12-oct12), council tax letter of 2013 same one I will submit, rent notification letter(28/06/13), landline bill(14/09/13)
will the documents I mentioned above are enough for my application.
3) I have my wife's payslips, but don't have p60 as she sent it to HMRC for her self employee assessment, so what can I do as alternative.
my spouse visa will expire 31/10/13 and I would like to submit my application by end of this week.
any advise will be very helpful.
thank you

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:50 am

1. No.
2. For roughly every 4 months of the last 2 years provide one joint letter or a letter each from a total of at least 3 different sources.
3. Provide 3 months wages slips and corresponding bank statements.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mohammad.khan02
Newly Registered

Post by mohammad.khan02 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:37 pm

D4109125 wrote:1. No.
2. For roughly every 4 months of the last 2 years provide one joint letter or a letter each from a total of at least 3 different sources.
3. Provide 3 months wages slips and corresponding bank statements.
thank you so much...

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Re: ILR- set (M) urgent help

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:56 am

mohammad.khan02 wrote:I am applying for ILR set (M). I have few enquiry to make:
1) my wife is british and she have a son(9 year) from her previous relationship(her ex is british). she claiming child tax credit and working tax credit(which HMRC normally include my wages as well). so will it cause problem for my application.
2) I am very confused about documents I need to provide to prove we live together.
me and my wife have 6 different letters from different sources in different dates, will it be ok.
documents are following:
for me: council tax letter in both of our name( 5/3/12), DSA letter (23/10/12), HMRC letter(13/01/13), council letter in both of our name(03/04/13), bank statement(from 31/05/13 to 19/08/13), letter from UKBA(02/10/13)
for my wife: NHS letter(30/01/12), Council tax letter of 2012 same one I will submit, bank statement(sep12-oct12), council tax letter of 2013 same one I will submit, rent notification letter(28/06/13), landline bill(14/09/13)
will the documents I mentioned above are enough for my application.
3) I have my wife's payslips, but don't have p60 as she sent it to HMRC for her self employee assessment, so what can I do as alternative.
my spouse visa will expire 31/10/13 and I would like to submit my application by end of this week.
any advise will be very helpful.
thank you
Also try to take with you as many letters as possible if you are going for a PEO appointment as they might ask you to provide more letters for evidence, I had provided absolutely equally spread quarterly jointly addressed 6 letters gathered over a two year period but still they asked me for more evidence and I gave them this 40 odd extra letters from my backup folder and it was successful.