ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:37 am

Good news everyone i got my hearing date yesterday
Our ECM deadline was 10th September 2013
Just under 4 weeks after that i called them yesterday and they told me it was set yesterday
24/02/2014
I was hoping for january date but still february isnt too bad
Atleast it isnt march april

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Yazzy wrote:Good news everyone i got my hearing date yesterday
Just under 4 weeks after that i called them yesterday and they told me it was set yesterday
24/02/2014
Yabba Dabba Doo So Happy For You! Just keep busy and the time will go fast hopefully.

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Yazzy wrote:Good news everyone i got my hearing date yesterday
24/02/2014
That's good news but the systems so messed!
My deadline hadn't even passed yet and they've sent me a court hearing for January because apparently they're too busy to check my papers!
Your deadline was 2months before mine and u have to wait till February. It's not fair at all.
But anyway I hope there's good news ahead for us all in shaa Allah.

Yazzy

Post by Yazzy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Thank you for ur support guys

I have a quick question to ask
If i want to send a request to expidite my court date how should i do it?

My reason is stress... My GP knows and wants me to go for councilling
Also i have a condition and stress ismaking it worse

Do i have any chance with these reasons?

mikkiii
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by mikkiii » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Hey Haroon Ali,

any update, since after last call you made to Home office?

let me know.

Thnx.

HaroonAli wrote:Now I am really annoyed today as I call the Home Office Glasgow and have just had all sorts of conflicting information from them since the appeal has been allowed.

1st Call (2-3 Weeks Ago) - We have the appeal and can confirm it has been allowed and will process shortly.

2nd Call (1-2 Weeks Ago) - We can confirm that we will not be appealing against the judges decision and will be forwarding your determination to the relevant embassy and you shall get call in letter very soon.

3rd Call (Today) - I am sorry to say but we have not sent the determination to Islamabad as we do not have it but I will deal with it very quickly.

I AM TOTALLY ANNOYED AT THIS CARRY ON BY HOME OFFICE THEY HAVE GAVE ME SO MANY CONFLICTING INFORMATION AS THOUGHT WOULD HAVE HAD CALL IN LETTER NOW AS I EMAILED BHC AS WELL BUT THEY NEVER GOT BACK EITHER.

Have a good day.

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:

Expedition Request

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Hey,

You can try for expedition but I would advise you to provide letter from GP & your MP as well then you will have a chance.

Recently on another group 3 expedition requests were refused due to lack of evidence and they wrote a strong worded letter which might affect there appeal hearing.

Just make sure if you are going to send an expedition make sure it is very strongly worded and you write a full essay type explanation with all points addressed.

I would advise to gather all evidence and do it.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Yazzy wrote:Thank you for ur support guys

HaroonAli
Mood:

Re:

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:15 pm

To be honest Home Office was a waste of time seriously not at all any help from them.

However GOOD NEWS AT LAST my wife got a call from BHC Islamabad and they said they will post letter today via TCS and she should get on Thursday/Friday so I have worked it out it takes total 4 weeks to get Call In Letter from the consulate.

Hopefully she will submit her passport after EID as too time consuming and a headache to do it now.

I think call in letter will arrive on Friday as the consulate has confirmed everything and processed it but stated they will post it rather than eMail it.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mikkiii wrote:Hey Haroon Ali,

any update, since after last call you made to Home office?

let me know.

Thnx.

HaroonAli wrote:Now I am really annoyed today as I call the Home Office Glasgow and have just had all sorts of conflicting information from them since the appeal has been allowed.

1st Call (2-3 Weeks Ago) - We have the appeal and can confirm it has been allowed and will process shortly.

2nd Call (1-2 Weeks Ago) - We can confirm that we will not be appealing against the judges decision and will be forwarding your determination to the relevant embassy and you shall get call in letter very soon.

3rd Call (Today) - I am sorry to say but we have not sent the determination to Islamabad as we do not have it but I will deal with it very quickly.

I AM TOTALLY ANNOYED AT THIS CARRY ON BY HOME OFFICE THEY HAVE GAVE ME SO MANY CONFLICTING INFORMATION AS THOUGHT WOULD HAVE HAD CALL IN LETTER NOW AS I EMAILED BHC AS WELL BUT THEY NEVER GOT BACK EITHER.

Have a good day.

Thanks

hardrocker
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed visa processing time

Post by hardrocker » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Alhamdulillah

My wife received her passpost today with the visa stamped. It took them a week to process the visa after we submitted it on 3 October. Inshallah all of you will get good news soon.

God bless you all.

RONZ wrote:Alhamdulilah! Well done !
Let us know the timeline for passport pick up date so we can forecast ours :) !
hardrocker wrote:My Time lline:

Spouse Settlement application made: 10 October 2012
Refused: 30 November 2012
Appeal made: 11 December 2012
Initial Deadline: 16 May 2013
Subsequent deadline: 16 July 2013
Appeal allowed: 10 September 2013
Paper appeal so no court hearing date.
Call Letter received: 1 October 2013
Passport submitted: 3 October 2013
Passport received and visa stamped: 11 October 203

RONZ wrote:Did you get instant decision on court hearing ? and how long you waited to get a call letter from the court hearing date ?, Mine court hearing is in Early January and am trying pull it before Christmas !
hardrocker wrote:Thanks RONZ

The appeal was allowed after the whole appeal process. We received the call letter from BHC Islamabad requesting to submit the passport which we did yesterday.

khalids
Newly Registered

Post by khalids » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:29 am

could someone plz tell me how long it take for appeal allowed case
i have already submitted my wife passport on 19 September
but i m waiting for response how long does it take

HaroonAli
Mood:

Call In Letter Getting Annoyed

Post by HaroonAli » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Guys sorry to be messaging again and again.

BHC phoned my wife on Wednesday stated they are going to send a call in letter to her address and she will get by Friday/Saturday but as of today she has not got anything.

She even went and checked with TCS and they stated there is no documents/parcel for her.

Can anyone advise me is this normal as I thought normally after they call you can get call in letter in some days.

I hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

HaroonAli
Mood:

Appeal Allowed

Post by HaroonAli » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Sorry may I ask what do you mean as have you submitted passport for the issue of your visa.

Normally if this is the case then nowadays passports are being processed and returned within 1-2 weeks.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
khalids wrote:could someone plz tell me how long it take for appeal allowed case

RONZ

Re: Appeal Allowed

Post by RONZ » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:36 am

Bro sorry to hear that they have messed you around, However it shouldn't take long now as it's just a matter of collecting passport.
Keep pestering them !

Dayan Jan
Newly Registered

Post by Dayan Jan » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:03 pm

khalids wrote:could someone plz tell me how long it take for appeal allowed case
Ask your wife to go to her VAC, on many occasions they do not call or text the applicant to collect their passport. Just tell her to make it up and say she received a call.

It should not take this long for your passport to be sent back, I know it’s not an exact science but look at hardrocker……..

Insha Allah All will be well, let us know how you get on.

DJK

HaroonAli
Mood:

No Call Letter As Of Yet

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Hello Guys,

Can anyone help me as I am really annoyed my wife got a call on 9th October to state her call in letter will be posted and she should get in 2-3 days.

However as of yet she has not got it and also checked with the Local TCS delivery company and they have nothing for her.

Can anyone advise when shall I get as hate all this delays and problems thought she would have been here by now.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Thanks
Dayan Jan wrote:
Ask your wife to go to her VAC, on many occasions they do not call or text the applicant to collect their passport. Just tell her to make it up and say she received a call.

It should not take this long for your passport to be sent back, I know it’s not an exact science but look at hardrocker……..

DJK

hardrocker
Newly Registered

Re: No Call Letter As Of Yet

Post by hardrocker » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Email BHC ISLAMABAD because they are useless when you call them. Sometimes they reslond to emails within 2-3 days. Hopefully you will either get a response or the call letter in post.
HaroonAli wrote:Hello Guys,

Can anyone help me as I am really annoyed my wife got a call on 9th October to state her call in letter will be posted and she should get in 2-3 days.

However as of yet she has not got it and also checked with the Local TCS delivery company and they have nothing for her.

Can anyone advise when shall I get as hate all this delays and problems thought she would have been here by now.

Thanks
Dayan Jan wrote:

DJK

Lala84
Newly Registered

Post by Lala84 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:02 pm

salam all, should I be worried I got a court date before the end of my 19 weeks?

court date for February

NeelamRizwan
Newly Registered

Post by NeelamRizwan » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:09 am

Hey you can send an expedite request yourself just make sure you send good evidence with it and a strong worded and detailed letter..more like an essay on why u want the date moved forward. I got mine expedited last week its in 4 weeks now my court date it was in January before but to tell u the truth i didnt submit any evidence it was all down to luck oh and my reason was that im pregnant but they ask for compelling and compassionate reasons...my barrister said mine isnt strong enough but i sent it anyway and they granted it in 1 day.

nawaz86

Re: No Call Letter As Of Yet

Post by nawaz86 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:59 pm

[quote="HaroonAli"]Hello Guys,

Thanks

Hi it usually takes 4 weeks to receive call letter have you not received it yet
Also then they take there time to send the passport back which in total can take 3 months from time of winning appeal to getting passport in your hand
Absolute joke that's why I've submitted a new application appeal takes too long

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:07 pm

@Haroon Ali
Any update??

HaroonAli
Mood:

Well Copies

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Very nice copy of my previous posts on here. Kind of funny you have copied word by word what I had said but anyway great stuff you got the expedition request.

Well copied :)

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali
NeelamRizwan wrote:

Hey you can send an expedite request yourself just make sure you send good evidence with it and a strong worded and detailed letter..more like an essay on why u want the date moved forward. I got mine expedited last week its in 4 weeks now my court date it was in January before but to tell u the truth i didnt submit any evidence it was all down to luck oh and my reason was that im pregnant but they ask for compelling and compassionate reasons...my barrister said mine isnt strong enough but i sent it anyway and they granted it in 1 day.

HaroonAli
Mood:

Court Date

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:24 pm

I do not think you should be worried.

You should I think in this instance check with your lawyer why they sent the file back and then you will know the reasons.

Normally it is sent back due to shortage of staff.

Again if there are any further information needed please let me know.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

quote="Lala84"]salam all, should I be worried I got a court date before the end of my 19 weeks?

court date for February[/quote]

HaroonAli
Mood:

Call In Letter ARRIVED!

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Sorry guys not been on the board for a week or so as been really busy with work and other issues in preparing for my wife to arrive in the UK.

Just to let you know she got the call letter even though it was posted on 9th October as stated by BHC the bloody Pakistan Post Office did not bother to deliver it until 21st October so they just held it in there offices.

Kind of very annoyed as I would never use the Pakistan Post Office as TCS Couriers are much better and do a next day delivery. However she has got the call in letter and I will submit another post with further details.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Sadia786 wrote:@Haroon Ali
Any update??

HaroonAli
Mood:

Passport Submitted Finally!

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Just to let you know guys my wife submitted her passport today @ Lahore Gerry's and she stated it was so busy took her more than 2 hours inside looks like whole of Pakistan is trying to run away.

Anyway can anyone tell me how long do I have to wait now for her to get the visa stamped and sent back? I have checked couple of people who submitted passports and got back within 3-7 working days which I would hope the case is with me as the appeal has now been allowed nearly 2 months enough time has been given to them.

However below is my timeline for all your information.

Applied @ Lahore: 30th May 2012
Refused: 7th Nov 2012
Appealed: 6th Dec 2012
Deadline: 12th Jul 2013
Expedition Request Sent: 23rd Jul 2013
Court Date: 22nd Jan 2014
Adjourned Court Date: 29th Aug 2013
Decision: Appeal Allowed 11th Sep 2013
Passport Submitted @ Lahore: 25th October 2013
Visa Stamped: -----------

memo123
Newly Registered

Post by memo123 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:41 am

Hi

My father sponsared me and my family. My other family members got visa but mine was rejected with the right of appeal..my appeal was heard at london in 16 August..It was any oral hearing .but we didnt raceive any response yet.. it has now been over almost 9 weeks and no information.....we all r so worried .we didnt know how many weeks they take for decision and the thing which worries me the most that is it the normal waiting process ?? if any one knows plz reply my question.

HaroonAli
Mood:

Advise & Contact

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:49 am

Good Morning,

I think you should get in touch with AIT on the below details by quoting your reference number and they should be able to email.

Contact Number: +44 (0)300 123 1711.
Contact eMail: Customer.Service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

If you require further information please do let me know.

Have a good day.

Thanks
memo123 wrote:Hi

My father sponsared me and my family. My other family members got visa but mine was rejected with the right of appeal..my appeal was heard at london in 16 August..It was any oral hearing .but we didnt raceive any response yet.. it has now been over almost 9 weeks and no information.....we all r so worried .we didnt know how many weeks they take for decision and the thing which worries me the most that is it the normal waiting process ?? if any one knows plz reply my question.