ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting time for visa after appeal won.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Yagnesh
Newly Registered

Waiting time for visa after appeal won.

Post by Yagnesh » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Hello every one ,

I got the refusal for PSW visa for the late result and I appealed against the decision and won the case in both First Tribunal and Upper Tribunal, I received my determination from Upper Tribunal on 08 March 2013 since that I haven't heard any thing from Home office yet. I have been calling them, writing them but they just said to wait, It's been more then 7 month now I don't know how long to wait more, It any one can share some information or any advice would be great.

Many Thanks.
Yagnesh

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: Waiting time for visa after appeal won.

Post by Choc-Ice » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Yagnesh wrote:Hello every one ,

I got the refusal for PSW visa for the late result and I appealed against the decision and won the case in both First Tribunal and Upper Tribunal, I received my determination from Upper Tribunal on 08 March 2013 since that I haven't heard any thing from Home office yet. I have been calling them, writing them but they just said to wait, It's been more then 7 month now I don't know how long to wait more, It any one can share some information or any advice would be great.

Many Thanks.
Yagnesh
Very sad that you have been waiting this long and there's no end in sight.. Have you tried contacting your local MP to help you?
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:57 am

Many Thanks.
Yagnesh
can u tell me when u completed your course work at college and when u got final result from uni. Thanks

Yagnesh
Newly Registered

Post by Yagnesh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 am

Choc-Ice wrote:

Many Thanks.
Yagnesh
Very sad that you have been waiting this long and there's no end in sight.. Have you tried contacting your local MP to help you?
Thanks for your reply,
I did contact to my local MP recently.

Yagnesh
Newly Registered

Post by Yagnesh » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:19 am

wasimch wrote:

Many Thanks.
Yagnesh
can u tell me when u completed your course work at college and when u got final result from uni. Thanks
Thanks for your reply,
I have completed my course work on 23/03/2012 and got the result on 30/03/2012. Final degree awarded on 06/07/2012.

wasimch

Post by wasimch » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Yagnesh wrote:
wasimch wrote:

Many Thanks.
Yagnesh
Thanks for your reply,
I have completed my course work on 23/03/2012 and got the result on 30/03/2012. Final degree awarded on 06/07/2012.
You will get visa.

krrish
Newly Registered

Post by krrish » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Many Thanks.
Yagnesh
u've right to get ur visa., ask them don't b silent

Yagnesh
Newly Registered

Post by Yagnesh » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:53 pm

After waiting for almost 2 yr finally I got the letter from Home Office asking for my Pass port. Now I can see end of this all.

Just one more question from all of you how long its take to get my Pass port back with the visa?

I wish You best of luck to all my friends who has same issue like me, just don't give up and fight for your right you will win one day.

Many Thanks all of you..

Yagnesh
Newly Registered

Post by Yagnesh » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Finally got the visa today... :D

oroborpat007

Post by oroborpat007 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Please excuse me, when will your PSW visa expire? Will it expire in Dec 2015, since you got it in Dec 2013?