ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Just got refusal.. pls help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:06 am

PP1234 wrote:So after 8 months wait my appeal is refused.. I don't know whether I should go to upper tribunal or not as chances are very minimum andthey might repeat the same thing again.

Basically my application was refused for no signature on declaration and no full contact details of third party.. I made new fresh documents and appealed on the basis of evidential flexibility law.. but they have refused and said that evidential flexibility law doesn't wok in my case as I applied in Feb and according to previous evidential flexibility law, it is applicable only on format not on the missing content of the documents.

Really gutted guys.. spent so much money and time + mental torture and it is still not working.. and its just a minor issue, on top ofthat it is a genuine application.

Pls help guys! What should I do now?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:27 am

Missing contents appeared to be requestable since 2012. Appeal further to the Upper Tribunal.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

PP1234
Newly Registered

Post by PP1234 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 am

So after 8 months wait my appeal is refused.. I don't know whether I should go to upper tribunal or not as chances are very minimum andthey might repeat the same thing again.  Basically my application was refused for no signature on declaration and no full contact details of third party.. I made new fresh documents and appealed on the basis of evidential flexibility law.. but they have refused and said that evidential flexibility law doesn't wok in my case as I applied in Feb and according to previous evidential flexibility law, it is applicable only on format not on the missing content of the documents.  Really gutted guys.. spent so much money and time + mental torture and it is still not working.. and its just a minor issue, on top ofthat it is a genuine application. 

What should I do now? Pls help guys

PP1234
Newly Registered

Post by PP1234 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:33 am

vinny wrote:Missing contents appeared to be requestable since 2012. Appeal further to the Upper Tribunal.
Thanks bro.. but dontyou think they will repeat the same thing again in Upper Tribunal.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:49 am

Perhaps the Upper Tribunal may overrule the First Tier Tribunal. There's no harm in trying.

Click on given links for more details.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

SHAIKH9870

Re: Just got refusal.. pls help

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Forget wateva happened : go for Fresh application with all proper documentations, Call ISB for doc list don't follow UKBA.co.uk SITE ...as PAK-ISB demands their own documentations ( for Exp : Nikkah Nama with Union Council Stamp on it ( UC doesn't exist after Musharaf Govt ) ) but they don't care -

WHO was your eco ,? who rejected you ?

PP1234
Newly Registered

Re: Just got refusal.. pls help

Post by PP1234 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:09 pm

SHAIKH9870 wrote:Forget wateva happened : go for Fresh application with all proper documentations, Call ISB for doc list don't follow UKBA.co.uk SITE ...as PAK-ISB demands their own documentations ( for Exp : Nikkah Nama with Union Council Stamp on it ( UC doesn't exist after Musharaf Govt ) ) but they don't care -

WHO was your eco ,? who rejected you ?
My visa expired in Feb.. I can't go for a fresh application now.

PP1234
Newly Registered

Post by PP1234 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Hello Guys..

My permission for appeal to upper tribunal has been refused.. really annoying.
my solicitor told me that we can write to upper tribunal now.

What do you guys think should I do?

Do. I have any other option left and in case upper tribunal also refuse my letter, then what will be the scenerio in that case?

PP1234
Newly Registered

Post by PP1234 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:44 am

Guys any advise.. what should I do that I don't become overstayer ..

My visa refused, appeal dismissed, refused my permission to appeal and now submitted permission to appeal to upper tribunal.. nearly 3 weeks ans should get answer shortly..

What's next for now? What options do I have? My visa expired in Feb 2013.. my solicitor told ne to submit new application but for that I need two months so I can sort my documents out.. especially maintenance fund and with reply from upper tribunal my leave will expire legally.

Pls help.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:37 pm

@ PP1234, your lawyer is right to suggest that you submit a fresh application. You should have make plans for maintenance funds since all this time while waiting for your appeal decision at UT as I noticed that lot of members have advised you to make plans for fresh application since many months back.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.