ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance conformation letter from employer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kw10aab

Maintenance conformation letter from employer

Post by kw10aab » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi my employer has ticket maintenance in the SOC. they issued me a letter for my dependant maintenance. Is this correct. I'm gonna attach this in dependant application. Please help.

Letter from employer,

This is to certify that the company will accommodate and maintain the main applicant and Mrs..... And her dependant Mr...... For the first month of employment if necessary.

Regards
If this is wrong is it compulsory for the dependant to have conformation letter..
Im gonna apply tomorrow. Please can u help me.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 pm

From the PBS Dependant guidance for T2 dependants:

57.If you apply at the same time as the main applicant, you are only required to provide evidence that you meet the maintenance requirement when the Tier 2 Migrant is also required to meet the maintenance requirement. If you apply separately from the main applicant you will always need to have the necessary funds to meet the maintenance requirement or have a written undertaking from an A-rated Sponsor

kw10aab

Post by kw10aab » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:01 pm

He is applying same time with my application, so do we need to provide this letter.? Or will it be fine without a letter.

Thx a lot Manci

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:45 pm

kw10aab wrote:Hi the sponsor has ticked maintenance. Does it mean that the dependants Also does not need to show maintenance if they are applying at the same time with the main applicant. Please help
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

kw10aab

Post by kw10aab » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 am

thank you very much for ur reply manci, really appreciate it,