ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to Bring to Interview

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

synapse321
Newly Registered

Documents to Bring to Interview

Post by synapse321 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:15 am

Hello Everyone

I have a general question which I hope someone can answer.

Applying for a spouse visa for my partner.

When they call you for interview will it state in the letter what documentation to bring to the interview or should you photocopy ALL documentation that you originally submitted and bring all that to interview again (bearing in mind the acceptibility of photocopies)?

synapse321
Newly Registered

Post by synapse321 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:26 am

I think I can answer my own question after doing a search:

Any documents outstanding from the original application will be detailed in the letter and anything else they wish to see originals of?

Is that correct?

May
Newly Registered

Post by May » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:46 pm

Correct. Any details you had not initially provided which they may want to see. I have just gone thorugh the process in india and we did not need to go for an interview because we overwhelmed them with documentation i believe - a turnaround of two days.