ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PIO enquires in HCI London

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yoga_yoga

PIO enquires in HCI London

Post by yoga_yoga » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:02 am

Dear All
I have applied for my twins PIO cards by post and applications were received on 7th Oct by HCI London(That's what Royal mail special delivery tracking says).

I have no information back from HCI. There is no response to emails and of course no one picks up the phone there.

As per "within 4 weeks" info on HCI London website, will I receive it by Nov 6th Nov?

I am planning to go in person to HCI London for this enquiry. Do I need to take a token in the morning or is there enquiry counter where I can get more info?
All my passports and kids passports are currently with them Is there a possibility of asking them to issue a Visa while the passports are with them for PIO processing?

I want to book my tickets for 13th Nov for an important function in India.

Best regards
Yoga

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:33 am

Did you try calling them from a land line and using the ring back service (press 5) which will call you back when they're not engaged?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

yoga_yoga

Post by yoga_yoga » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:58 am

Dear D4109125,
There is no engage tone ever, it keeps ringing and no one picks up. We can NOT set up a ring back in this situation.

Best regards
Yoga

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:09 pm

When I tried I got an engaged tone which gave the option of a ring back - 02076323035
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

yoga_yoga

Post by yoga_yoga » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:04 pm

I have tried several times, no one picks up 02076323035 this number as well.

z18runway

Re: PIO enquires in HCI London

Post by z18runway » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:47 pm

As per "within 4 weeks" info on HCI London website, will I receive it by Nov 6th Nov?
Normally it takes min of 4 weeks, so you need to wait upto that time period and escalate after the date passed.
I am planning to go in person to HCI London for this enquiry.
You may try, but its all upto the security guards to encourage your query. If they allow you to go inside to make inquire then proceed inside. I would try as the phone call is not reachable.
Do I need to take a token in the morning or is there enquiry counter where I can get more info?

Explain your problem in the counter or to the security guards, let them take the decision.
All my passports and kids passports are currently with them Is there a possibility of asking them to issue a Visa while the passports are with them for PIO processing?
Visa is currently issued by vfs and not hci. They may tell you to contact vfs. That will not be possible as your passports are with HCI.
I want to book my tickets for 13th Nov for an important function in India.
I am sorry, hope you get before that. Best of luck.

yoga_yoga

Post by yoga_yoga » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Just to complete the thread with useful information.

PIO applied for my twins: 7th Oct post was received by HCI London.

Emergency Travel required on 13th Nov: No response to email/phone calls.

31st Oct: I travelled to HCI London in the morning and got the PIO token in the morning session. It looks like that's the ONLY place to make any PIO enquiry. I requested the lady in the counter and she said it generally takes 6 weeks by post so I can only get it by 15th Nov!! After I requested and looking at the file status on her system (which said process started on 14th Oct) she agreed I can go on 7th Nov and collect the Visa personally.

7 Nov: I got the PIO card for twins with all original documents from counter no 6 in HCI London.

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:31 pm

congratulations, is the staff named jyoti ? who was at counter 6. she gives excellent customer service.