ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

english language requirement for my wife

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

suis

english language requirement for my wife

Post by suis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:07 pm

hi all,

me, my wife and my 6 yrs old daughter got our PR by this year march ,
and big thanks to this forum i managed to apply the PR by my own without needing for any immigration lawyers or any third party involvement.

now we are getting ready for our Naturalisation ,
by the time we applied for our PR in this year march we had to do a Life in the UK test, and me and my wife managed to passed the test in one go,

i don't think that i will have to do any more English test any more because i've already got a computer science degree in one of the UK university ,,

1.but what happen to my wife , should she sit for any other English exams ?
2.IELTS for my wife what level of IELTS she should sit for ? Academic or General ? and what about the minimum points she should be getting ? 5.5 or 4.0 ?
3.apart from IELTS what are the other options ? is there any other English courses that she can do ?

could some one please answer to above questions ,

thanks
regards
suis

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Read through Does your degree meet the B1 requirement? and see if she qualifies?
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates