ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of signature

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tronca33

Change of signature

Post by tronca33 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Hi.
I have a question.Can I change my signature on passport application???
I made my Life in uk test with my Id.There I dont know why I put some strange signature.So i need make the same on AN application.But I do not like to have a problem when I go apply for a passport and I would like change to my new signature on application.
Can I do that???Or that must be the same as the application for citizenship?
Thank you

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: Change of signature

Post by nionlight » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:59 pm

tronca33 wrote:Hi.
I have a question.Can I change my signature on passport application???
I made my Life in uk test with my Id.There I dont know why I put some strange signature.So i need make the same on AN application.But I do not like to have a problem when I go apply for a passport and I would like change to my new signature on application.
Can I do that???Or that must be the same as the application for citizenship?
Thank you
So, what is the outcome mate? is it possible to change the signature in passport application? My signature is too big and wont fit in the form? :shock: Please advise..

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:08 pm

any one has any thoughts on this please? is it possible to change signature on passport application? My signature is too long and wont fit on the space provided :o

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:46 pm

No one knows the proceudre to change the signature and if at all possible? :? Thanks in advance