ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going to apply for naturalization..confused :s

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

b_queen

Going to apply for naturalization..confused :s

Post by b_queen » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:08 pm

I'm going apply for naturalization...btw isn't naturalization nd citizenship r same thing? :s

Ok as I'm apply I need life in the uk...and b1...... I am booking my b1 test online and they r showing two grades in b1 grades 5 and 6. I'm confused which one to choose?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: Going to apply for naturalization..confused :s

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:26 pm

b_queen wrote:I'm going apply for naturalization...btw isn't naturalization nd citizenship r same thing? :s

Same.

Ok as I'm apply I need life in the uk...and b1...... I am booking my b1 test online and they r showing two grades in b1 grades 5 and 6. I'm confused which one to choose?

IMO Grade 5
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

b_queen

Post by b_queen » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:29 pm

[quote="Damanisshallo"][quote="b_queen"]I'm going apply for naturalization...btw isn't naturalization nd citizenship r same thing? :s

[b]Same.[/b]

[b]IMO [url=http://englishexamcentres.co.uk/b1-esol ... vel-3.html]Grade 5[/url][/b]
[/quote][/quote]

Oh thanks...hope trinity is still a trusted body

orangepillow

Post by orangepillow » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:15 pm

yes, there are trustfull..
we been passed and was very nice team who working there, helpfull and you will be giving certificate by post a 2 weeks time
good luck

b_queen

Post by b_queen » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:22 pm

[quote="orangepillow"]yes, there are trustfull..
we been passed and was very nice team who working there, helpfull and you will be giving certificate by post a 2 weeks time
good luck[/quote]

Thank u :)

b_queen

Post by b_queen » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Ok then I booked my test...on Englishexamcentres.co.uk

I was told to insert a date from the available list for appointment I did...but I didn't get any time or the place the exam will take place...and I already paid for the exam....they said they will send an email during their opening times.
I dunno what tym will take the test n where to go?

I'm a bit afraid ...has anyone booked their test through this site?