ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any June applicants out there still waiting?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sahib1
Newly Registered

Post by Sahib1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Derivaz wrote:
Sahib1 wrote:Anyone else still waiting from june?
probably not many
I know not many should be waiting from june apart from me. I am still waiting? I have no idea why they are taking that long with my application.

winsome

Post by winsome » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:07 am

Sahib1.. I am still waiting.. I applied on 06th June from NCS.. I called the Helpline on13th and they said that they have made some sort of decision and was posted to me on 12th.. Hoping for a positive result but lets see..

Sahib1
Newly Registered

Post by Sahib1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:13 pm

winsome wrote:Sahib1.. I am still waiting.. I applied on 06th June from NCS.. I called the Helpline on13th and they said that they have made some sort of decision and was posted to me on 12th.. Hoping for a positive result but lets see..

Good look with it . Hopefully it is a good news for you. Please let us know when the approval comes. At least I know now , I am not the only one waiting that long. I am surprise some people are getting decisions very quickly rather then waiting for 5 months and more.

racim

Post by racim » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:17 pm

winsome wrote:Sahib1.. I am still waiting.. I applied on 06th June from NCS.. I called the Helpline on13th and they said that they have made some sort of decision and was posted to me on 12th.. Hoping for a positive result but lets see..
HO received my application 30/05/13
An I haven't heard from them yet wot number did u call them on !! And wot option did u choose thx

Sahib1
Newly Registered

Post by Sahib1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:28 pm

racim wrote:
HO received my application 30/05/13
An I haven't heard from them yet wot number did u call them on !! And wot option did u choose thx
You are very close to 6 months period. I think there is a number on ukba website which start with 0870 . Winsome may know more. Did you get any email response? Some people are saying involving MP also help. I am also thinking of contacting my MP.

Sahib1
Newly Registered

Post by Sahib1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Anyone else waiting from june or May? Please do post it may be our applications are stuck with a same slow caseworker.

racim

Post by racim » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Sahib1 wrote:Anyone else waiting from june or May? Please do post it may be our applications are stuck with a same slow caseworker.
Yea I got the MP involved 2 weeks ago, they told him the application has not reach 6 months yet, so he said if you don't hear from them by the 30th let me know I ll call them and ask for an update

Sahib1
Newly Registered

Post by Sahib1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 pm

racim wrote:
Sahib1 wrote:Anyone else waiting from june or May? Please do post it may be our applications are stuck with a same slow caseworker.
Yea I got the MP involved 2 weeks ago, they told him the application has not reach 6 months yet, so he said if you don't hear from them by the 30th let me know I ll call them and ask for an update[/quot

6 months is a long time to wait for a naturalization application to process. Provided when most of the people get the decisions with in weeks. I think there are one or two caseworker who are delaying applications for no
reasons.

winsome

Post by winsome » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:42 pm

@Sahib and @Recism.. I received the approval today.. It took almost 5.5 months but all is well that ends well. My best wishes are with u guys.. keep up the faith.. ur replies would be on their way soon..

I have been calling on croydon helpline 0870 606 7766 and also emailing on NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. The helpline (phone) is very cooperative. The last girl I spoke with actually took 7-8 minutes while me on hold and called the Nationality team and told me that my application is done and a letter has been sent to me 1 day ago..
The email replies were also usually within 2 days. I sent my MP a letter 5 days ago.. His reply also came to me today that he would make enquiries but that doesnt matter now.. Once again.. Good Luck Guys..There is 96% chance ur application would be approved.. Thats Good Odds..

racim

Post by racim » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:14 pm

winsome wrote:@Sahib and @Recism.. I received the approval today.. It took almost 5.5 months but all is well that ends well. My best wishes are with u guys.. keep up the faith.. ur replies would be on their way soon..

I have been calling on croydon helpline 0870 606 7766 and also emailing on NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. The helpline (phone) is very cooperative. The last girl I spoke with actually took 7-8 minutes while me on hold and called the Nationality team and told me that my application is done and a letter has been sent to me 1 day ago..
The email replies were also usually within 2 days. I sent my MP a letter 5 days ago.. His reply also came to me today that he would make enquiries but that doesnt matter now.. Once again.. Good Luck Guys..There is 96% chance ur application would be approved.. Thats Good Odds..
Congratulations winsome :)) so glad da ur sorted now :))

Sahib1
Newly Registered

Post by Sahib1 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:09 pm

racim wrote:
winsome wrote:@Sahib and @Recism.. I received the approval today.. It took almost 5.5 months but all is well that ends well. My best wishes are with u guys.. keep up the faith.. ur replies would be on their way soon..

Congratulations winsome :)) so glad da ur sorted now :))

Congratulations, its probably worth than chasing them on the phone. What responses did they give you in previous communications.

winsome

Sahib1

Post by winsome » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:25 am

Thanks.. Yes Phone is bettar but replies vary from person to person imo. I made 3-4 calls overall and 2 of them were more helpful and 2 told me straight away that my app is still under 6 months and i should wait.

racim

Post by racim » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:10 pm

i called them 2day, after putting me on hold she said they still working on your application, u shuld hear from us in the next couple wks if u dont ring us back. i dont reli get how can she say couple wks and my application will reach 6 months in next 10 days