ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone with similar problem???

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fatalist
Newly Registered

Anyone with similar problem???

Post by fatalist » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5 years ILR
Method of NSC Brent 12/10/13
Date of receipt by UKBA: 15/10/13 as per NCS
Date of debit of fees: TBC
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: TBC
Date of receipt of approval: TBC
Date of Ceremony: TBC

Hi guys,
I just wonder if anyone has a similar timeline to me? I has been more than a month but I had no response from UKBA neither any money has been deducted from my account. I did contact UKBA by email but I got a very unhelpful response.

Thanks

zheni

Post by zheni » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:55 pm

I applied 2 weeks ago and have not received an acknowledgement letter nor have the UKBA taken the fee.
I didn't apply through NCS.

Heisgood

Re: Anyone with similar problem???

Post by Heisgood » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:38 pm

fatalist wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5 years ILR
Method of NSC Brent 12/10/13
Date of receipt by UKBA: 15/10/13 as per NCS
Date of debit of fees: TBC
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: TBC
Date of receipt of approval: TBC
Date of Ceremony: TBC

Hi guys,
I just wonder if anyone has a similar timeline to me? I has been more than a month but I had no response from UKBA neither any money has been deducted from my account. I did contact UKBA by email but I got a very unhelpful response.

Thanks
You are not alone. Have a look at the October timeline - http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=147260
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |