ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

October 2013 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Eligibility criteria: Joint application, WP + T2 ICT + 1 year ILR - Dependant + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): IELTS - Master degree UK university
Current nationality: Globetrotter
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Edinburgh
Date of application: 28/10/13
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Cheque
Date of receipt by UKBA: 29/10/13
Date of aknowlegment: Not yet :cry:
Date of debit or clearance of fees:Not yet :cry:
Date approval received:Not yet :cry: still hopes for the endof the year
Date of ceremony: :?:

I was expecting the clearance of fees in order to post my timeline but better doing it now. I have seen in previous months people getting approvals on 20 days, now I just hope my fees are taken on this month.

Good luck to all the ones waiting.

ELKA

Post by ELKA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:39 am

Oh my so excited, just checked Royal mail tracking thingy and my envelope gonna be delivered today. What do you think, is my approval there?

ELKA

Post by ELKA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:40 am

zigleon wrote:
ELKA wrote:
zigleon wrote:
zigleon wrote:
UPDATE..

Eligibility criteria: Spouse of BC
Method of application: Self
Date of application: 09/ 10 /2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 10 / 10 /2013 (Royal Mail tracking)
Date of acknowledgement letter:
Date of debit of fees: 30/10/2013
Date of approval:
Date of Ceremony:

UPDATE...

Eligibility criteria: Spouse of BC
Method of application: Self
Date of application: 09/ 10 /2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 10 / 10 /2013 (Royal Mail tracking)
Date of acknowledgement letter:
Date of debit of fees: 30/10/2013
Date of approval: 19/11/13 - Letter dated 15/11/13
Date of Ceremony:
Congratulations!!!!
Hopefully not long for us now. I am applied only few days after you.

Thanks....to be honest I wasn't at all concerned about this not being approved. We've done everything expected/required starting back in 2005. It was just a formality now.

If you've done the same then don't worry!
I am not concerned either. Everything been done proper way since 2005. Visitor, fiancee, wife visas then ILR.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:53 am

ELKA wrote:Oh my so excited, just checked Royal mail tracking thingy and my envelope gonna be delivered today. What do you think, is my approval there?
Hi Elka,

When you send your application, did they gave you two tracking numbers at post office or just one? When I send mine with a prepaid special delivery envelope, the lady only gave me one receipt, I ask her for receipt for the other envelope but she says that I cannot get one, as it is not yet on the system. Please let me know.
Thanks

Loveislovely
All for one, one for all..... Peace

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:15 am

Deleted
Last edited by pinkpanter on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:24 am

pinkpanter wrote:Method of Application: special delivery post office
Eligibility Criteria:5 yrs spouse of EEA + 1.6 yr PR
Date Applied: 18/10/13
Date of Receipt by UKBA : 21/10/13
Date of acknowledgement letter: waiting
Date of debit of fees: waiting
Date of approval:
Date of Ceremony:
Method of Application: special delivery post office
Eligibility Criteria: 5 yrs spouse of EEA + 1.6 yr PR
Date Applied: 18/10/13
Date of Receipt by UKBA : 21/10/13
Date of acknowledgement letter: waiting
Date of debit of fees: 20/11/13
Date of approval: waiting
Date of Ceremony: waiting

ELKA

Post by ELKA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:33 am

Loveislovely wrote:
ELKA wrote:Oh my so excited, just checked Royal mail tracking thingy and my envelope gonna be delivered today. What do you think, is my approval there?
Hi Elka,

When you send your application, did they gave you two tracking numbers at post office or just one? When I send mine with a prepaid special delivery envelope, the lady only gave me one receipt, I ask her for receipt for the other envelope but she says that I cannot get one, as it is not yet on the system. Please let me know.
Thanks

Loveislovely
Hi Loveislovely yes i had 2 tracking numbers

ELKA

Post by ELKA » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:37 am

Application Time line
Eligibility criteria: 2 years spouse of BC + 2 years ILR
Method of application: Postal
Date of receipt by UKBA: 14/10/2013
Date of debit of fees: 6/11/2013 cleared 8/11/2013
Date of receipt of acknowledgement:11/11/2013 dated 6/11/2013
Date of receipt of approval: 20/11/2013 dated 18/11/2013
Date of Ceremony:TBA

Yay got it.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:09 pm

ELKA wrote:Application Time line
Eligibility criteria: 2 years spouse of BC + 2 years ILR
Method of application: Postal
Date of receipt by UKBA: 14/10/2013
Date of debit of fees: 6/11/2013 cleared 8/11/2013
Date of receipt of acknowledgement:11/11/2013 dated 6/11/2013
Date of receipt of approval: 20/11/2013 dated 18/11/2013
Date of Ceremony:TBA

Yay got it.
Congrats, hoping to get mine by month end, wish everyone plenty of good luck

Loveislovely
All for one, one for all..... Peace

desertlord

Post by desertlord » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:28 pm

congrates to those who were lucky enough for their applications to be looked at but still very frustrating for people who appliedd 1st week of October and no news yet :cry:

Anuprajmane
Newly Registered

Post by Anuprajmane » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:40 pm

desertlord wrote:congrates to those who were lucky enough for their applications to be looked at but still very frustrating for people who appliedd 1st week of October and no news yet :cry:
The whole lot appears to be forgotten.

ranchers
Mood:

Post by ranchers » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:50 pm

I believe it depends on a person. someone wants to finish his work on time and someone may be holding his work to prove HO is very busy etc etc

ranchers
Mood:

Post by ranchers » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:51 pm

i have sent on 3rd oct and only one person in whole forum from the first week has got his approval.. Most of them are after 7th oct.. it seems like some stupid person has got our files and he is not ready to release

Heisgood

Re: Good news for October 14th Applicants

Post by Heisgood » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Loveislovely wrote:
Heisgood wrote:
adil2009 wrote:congrate mate ....council called ,but how come this happend ...we never heard that you can get call from them ????
Thanks adil2009, MwanaKay and nionlight. I hope you guys cross the line soon. I am still celebrating. I never thought I would without the brown envelope. So how did it happen? I called my wife to verify again. Apparently she called the council yesterday to inquire about future ceremony timescales and the process they told her the person dealing with that was away and they took her name and number etc. Today the person called after lunch and spilled the beans that she was staring at both our BC certificates……Absolute epic! The postman can come whenever he likes now… the beans have already been spilled! :lol:
Congrats man, I am celebrating with you, I am very happy for you, I applied on the 16, I pray mine will be approved soon.

Be bless

Loveislovely
Thanks Loveislovely. I hope you and the rest of October applicants get the breakthrough soon!
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |

Anuprajmane
Newly Registered

Post by Anuprajmane » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:02 pm

ranchers wrote:i have sent on 3rd oct and only one person in whole forum from the first week has got his approval.. Most of them are after 7th oct.. it seems like some stupid person has got our files and he is not ready to release
Can be possible. People with acknowledgement one month later are getting approvals. Mine is straight forward case, as might be with nearly all of the early Oct lot, just dont get it Why the Delay?

maasif
Newly Registered

Re: October 2013 - Naturalisation Application Timeline

Post by maasif » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Eligibility criteria: 2 Yrs WP + 3 Yrs T1G + 1Yr ILR
Method of application: NCS Hillingdon
Date of application: 22/10/13
Date of receipt by UKBA: 24/10/13 (Royal Mail Tracking)
Date of acknowledgement : Waiting
Date of debit of fees: Waiting
Date of approval: Waiting
Date of Ceremony:Waiting

Emailed HO twice but same answer that wait for 6-7 weeks to get acknowledgement. Fee still not taken.

Bhiku
Newly Registered

Post by Bhiku » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi,

I emailed Nationality helpdesk today and their update was as below;

''Thank you for your email.

I have checked our records and can confirm the decision has been made on these applications, the decision letter and any supporting documents should be with you shortly.

If you do not receive the decision within the next two weeks please contact us again.

I am unable to disclose the decision.

Kind Regards''

I applied on 02/10, fees debited on 16/10 and now keeping an eye on the brown envelope.

8)

Anuprajmane
Newly Registered

Post by Anuprajmane » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Bhiku wrote:Hi,

I have checked our records and can confirm the decision has been made on these applications, the decision letter and any supporting documents should be with you shortly.

If you do not receive the decision within the next two weeks please contact us again.

Kind Regards''

I applied on 02/10, fees debited on 16/10 and now keeping an eye on the brown envelope.

8)
Wow Congrats, so our lot is motion.

Casey31
Newly Registered

Post by Casey31 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:01 pm

jonjr023 wrote:Hey guys,
Please advice : I made my application by Post , hence sent all my orginals documents. I am planinng to travel and need my passport, now the question is if I request for passport will it affect my application ? any help ?
thanks
As far as I know it would affect your application if you request your documents before they are done with them.

UKnow

Post by UKnow » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Anuprajmane wrote:

Kind Regards''

8)
I sure hope so, I applied on the same day 2nd of October.. fingers crossed
Congratulations to you :)
UKnow

Discoverer
Newly Registered

Reponses from home office

Post by Discoverer » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:51 pm

UKnow wrote:
Anuprajmane wrote:

Kind Regards''

8)
I sure hope so, I applied on the same day 2nd of October.. fingers crossed
Congratulations to you :)

I hope all of us who applied end of September / early October get our approvals soon. I have got no trust left on any verbal (or even email) response from the Home Office. I applied on 30/09; funds deducted 14/10....

Called HO on 13/11 was told that decision has been made and letters will be dispatched the next day...

I called and emailed on 15/11 to check if it really has been dispatched, was told no decision has been made and I will be contacted in writing once a decision is made...

Called on 18/11 and I was told that letters have been dispatched that morning...still haven't received it.

The most annoying part is that every time I email / phone they quote the same nonsense that 95% of the cases are decided within 6 months and 5% may take longer....therefore I should not be contacting them. They charge an awful lot of money and I don't think it would take a lot to set up an online system available to the applicants to check/track the status of the application.

freedom34

Re: Reponses from home office

Post by freedom34 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:13 pm

I hope all of us who applied end of September / early October get our approvals soon. I have got no trust left on any verbal (or even email) response from the Home Office. I applied on 30/09; funds deducted 14/10....

Called HO on 13/11 was told that decision has been made and letters will be dispatched the next day...

I called and emailed on 15/11 to check if it really has been dispatched, was told no decision has been made and I will be contacted in writing once a decision is made...

Called on 18/11 and I was told that letters have been dispatched that morning...still haven't received it.

The most annoying part is that every time I email / phone they quote the same nonsense that 95% of the cases are decided within 6 months and 5% may take longer....therefore I should not be contacting them. They charge an awful lot of money and I don't think it would take a lot to set up an online system available to the applicants to check/track the status of the application.
I totally 100% agree with you, why they don't set up an online system that we can check/track the status of our applications? Make life easier for everyone.

viraj10
Newly Registered

Post by viraj10 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:29 pm

desertlord wrote:All,

People who applied today via NCS or Post, please, let us have your timeline
as follows

Eligibility criteria: 5 year w/permit + 3year ILR
Method of application: SOLICITOR
Date of application:10th oct 2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 11th oct 2013
Date of acknowledgement :07th Nov 2013
Date of debit of fees: 03rd Nov2013
Date of approval: Waiting
Date of Ceremony:

renu

Post by renu » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:44 pm

renu wrote:Eligibility criteria: EEA 4 to Spouse of BC
Method of application: NCS Edgware
Date of application: 07.10.2013
Date of receipt by UKBA: 09.10.13
Date of acknowledgement : 30.10.13 ( dated 25.10.13,received by 2nd class)
Date of debit of fees: 28.10.13
Date of approval:
Date of Ceremony:
[/quote]

Hi all,seems few applicants that have applied on 7 th or after have got their approval already.I am still waiting and I have emailed HO on Mon and I got reply back that no decision has been taken on my application yet....so,I'm waiting.....

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:21 am

I applied on 3/10/13. Received my approval in post on 19/11/13. My friend applied on the same date, he is still waiting.