ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Another withdrawn by homeoffice!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samz98

Another withdrawn by homeoffice!

Post by samz98 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Dear All,

My appeal hearing was sechudled for next week,yesterday homeoffice did call and ask for the signed contract which i did, today home office withdraw decision and told me that they will reconsider the case:

refusal point was contract was not signed by both parties.

I am really stressed now, when i am fully prepared for appeal and hearing was there after one year killing wait this happened :

Any suggestions is this good sign or bad

:oops: :shock:

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Another withdrawn by homeoffice!

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:12 pm

@ samz98, Home Office have probably sensed that they will loose the appeal, so they went for the option of reconsidering you case. Just hope that they don't give a different excuse so that you can get your visa soon.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:13 pm

@ samz98, Home Office have probably sensed that they will loose the appeal, so they went for the option of reconsidering you case. Just hope that they don't give a different excuse so that you can get your visa soon.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

arm007
Newly Registered

Post by arm007 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Sorry to hear that samz98.

same happened with me but situation was, I went to attend the hearing as refusal was very minor "contract letter is not acceptable" My lawyer made explanation in bundle and we were very sure we will win the case. On Hearing day before to start the case, HO said they want to withdraw the case in front of judge.

I forced HO that i spend almost a year, Left many serious occasions behind and now withdrawing for reconsideration. Almost begged Judge that need to travel urgent but both looking at my face as i was begging them (Judge)" its not in my jurisdiction to force them to make quick final Decision".

HO Representative said : we will reconsider your case.

Case heard in Wales on 21st Oct 2013
Withdraw letter received on 24th Oct 2013

Waiting............................

red scorpion
Newly Registered

Post by red scorpion » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:06 pm

samz98 wrote:Dear All,

My appeal hearing was sechudled for next week,yesterday homeoffice did call and ask for the signed contract which i did, today home office withdraw decision and told me that they will reconsider the case:

refusal point was contract was not signed by both parties.

I am really stressed now, when i am fully prepared for appeal and hearing was there after one year killing wait this happened :

Any suggestions is this good sign or bad

:oops: :shock:
Hi Sam,

i got refusal for the same reason that contract was not signed by both parties.please advise how can i defend my case.thanks.

samz98

Post by samz98 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:13 pm

well , thanks all, i havent sent even bundle as yet and HO withdrawn it. i hope they will not go into further nitty gritty....im at peak level of tension :roll: ill request all kindly pray for me and im wishing all members tht their visas will be sorted out soon :lol:

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Sam,
First I will like to say congrats on this. However, just hope for the best as you shouldn't stress yourself any further. my case is a similar one, my was withdrawn on the 5th of Aug and till this moment I haven't heard any thing from HO. Fingers crossed when they are done with their rituals and ceremony they will issue my visa. just be positive and believe you will get your visa. All the best as you await your visa
:) :)

Muhammadwaqas
Newly Registered

Post by Muhammadwaqas » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:43 am

I have same refusal. HO withdraw my appeal 3 weeks ago before my hearing date. I haven't receive any kind of Bundle. Now it's 5 weeks to withdraw my appeal but no response from HO yet.

samz98

Post by samz98 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Thanks all for you input, It seems that another long wait :shock: and still uncertain what will be the output :roll: :roll: Well ,one year ago case started from Sheffield and after one year rotation go back to the same case worker again ..O GOD plz help :x

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Just to update you guys. One of my friend who's appeal was withdrawn by Home Office 2 weeks before hearing has now got his BRP + approval letter etc. Hearing was 18th October, he and his team member got their BRPs 25th October.

samz98

Post by samz98 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Well if this is the case ill pray hard to get the same results though i dont trust home office but have strong believe on GOD :D :o

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:09 pm

I have been waiting for close to 9weeks now since my was withdrawn. Yesterday I call HO and the person who responded to my call told me that she discovered that ever since HO withdrawn decision they have not send me any correspondence that I should still hold on, that they will get back to me soon. I will wait, I have the believe that God will work in their heart to get me my BRP.
@Sam wait, don't be tired
:D :D

samz98

Post by samz98 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:26 pm

yes there is no other option except wait :x

saraswat1

abt home office witdawal

Post by saraswat1 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:07 pm

itk wrote:I have been waiting for close to 9weeks now since my was withdrawn. Yesterday I call HO and the person who responded to my call told me that she discovered that ever since HO withdrawn decision they have not send me any correspondence that I should still hold on, that they will get back to me soon. I will wait, I have the believe that God will work in their heart to get me my BRP.
hi itk do u have any idea that if home office withdraw appeal they will refund our 140processing fee or not

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:33 pm

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: abt home office witdawal

Post by bruteforce » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:37 pm

saraswat1 wrote:
itk wrote:I have been waiting for close to 9weeks now since my was withdrawn. Yesterday I call HO and the person who responded to my call told me that she discovered that ever since HO withdrawn decision they have not send me any correspondence that I should still hold on, that they will get back to me soon. I will wait, I have the believe that God will work in their heart to get me my BRP.
hi itk do u have any idea that if home office withdraw appeal they will refund our 140processing fee or not
No the fee is not refunded because the decision is withdrawn by UKBA & not decided in your favor by the tribunal.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:46 am

When you guys sent the supporting documents prior to hearing?

My appeal is next month and i am thinking to send supporting documents at very end as i don't want them to withdraw. i cannot wait more after one an d half year

samz98

Post by samz98 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:26 am

in my case i hvnt sent even bundle and presenting officer requested contract and after recieving that that withdrawn decision second day :oops: :roll:

itk
- thin ice -

Re: abt home office witdawal

Post by itk » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:34 pm

[quote="saraswat1"][quote="itk"]I have been waiting for close to 9weeks now since my was withdrawn. Yesterday I call HO and the person who responded to my call told me that she discovered that ever since HO withdrawn decision they have not send me any correspondence that I should still hold on, that they will get back to me soon. I will wait, I have the believe that God will work in their heart to get me my BRP.
:D :D[/quote]
hi itk do u have any idea that if home office withdraw appeal they will refund our 140processing fee or not[/quote]

@Sarawat1,
Not too sure mate if they do refund on withdrawal decision. Anyway let wait and see the out come. Hopefully it should be to our favour.
:) :) :)

csquare
Newly Registered

Timescale

Post by csquare » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:31 am

Hi everyone,

Could you please update the timescales of your appeal like withdrawn date and if you have received BRP, how much time did it take for the BRP to be returned after your appeal had been withdrawn by Home office?

Thanks in Advance

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:26 am

itk wrote:Sam,
First I will like to say congrats on this. However, just hope for the best as you shouldn't stress yourself any further. my case is a similar one, my was withdrawn on the 5th of Aug and till this moment I haven't heard any thing from HO. Fingers crossed when they are done with their rituals and ceremony they will issue my visa. just be positive and believe you will get your visa. All the best as you await your visa
:) :)
Muhammadwaqas wrote:I have same refusal. HO withdraw my appeal 3 weeks ago before my hearing date. I haven't receive any kind of Bundle. Now it's 5 weeks to withdraw my appeal but no response from HO yet.
and all others waiting on HO to deliver, I can promise you one thing, you will wait for tooooo long, they have been designed to fail: they never deliver. Wake up and please act on your situations as they have nothing to lose, you have everything to lose.

http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/

Contact your MP today and HO will run around on your behalf...
Wishing you all the best
Worry adds nothing but fear

samz98

Post by samz98 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:40 pm

its good idea, but r u sure that it will not put negative impact on case :roll: ?????? As my solicitor advised dnt contact HO :(

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:06 pm

I am lined up in same Q it has been 5 weeks since decision withdraw no news yet, I lately spoke to a lawyer about contacting local Mp or the home office she said time that one should wait for is 6-8 weeks if you still do not hear anything back then take any of those actions.
thanks,

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Princess of Ammi wrote:I am lined up in same Q it has been 5 weeks since decision withdraw no news yet, I lately spoke to a lawyer about contacting local Mp or the home office she said time that one should wait for is 6-8 weeks if you still do not hear anything back then take any of those actions.
No use of MP letter. I have got one friend who is waiting for two year about outcome of his entrepreneur visa but all he get is just wait just wait. He went to Mp and sent them medical report of his mother who was critially ill but no use of it. they tell him to withdraw application and get passport if he need it urgent :)

osmanshaikh2014
Newly Registered

Post by osmanshaikh2014 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 am

Muhammadwaqas wrote:I have same refusal. HO withdraw my appeal 3 weeks ago before my hearing date. I haven't receive any kind of Bundle. Now it's 5 weeks to withdraw my appeal but no response from HO yet.

Hi Waqas, Any Response from UKBA. Did they return the passport & Documents. Please Update me as i am still waiting and its been three months since HO withdrew their decision on 14th oct.

Waiting for your reply.