ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required as i have to submit documents today ..

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mehwishf

Urgent help required as i have to submit documents today ..

Post by Mehwishf » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:08 am

Dear Seniors ,

I would really appreciate if u reply quickly to my answer . while filling AN form , we found that my husband has lost his Naturalization certificate .we only know the date of Naturalization . what should i do now ? my husband will apply for duplicate certificate but i dont want to wait for that long . now i am unable to fill question 1.34 ? is it ok to apply wthout answering that question .

waiting for ur quick reply.
Thanx in Advance ..

P.S : Plz dun move my question to previous thread as its a separate question and i really need an urgent reply . thank you !!

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:57 am

Does he remember the date of ceremony or he hasn't got any copy of certificate?

Just can't believe that people lose their naturalization certificates which is one of the most important piece of papers any immigrant will ever own during his/her immigration journey.

Tell him to go through his all documents and try to get any idea from official documents that when he was granted that certificate which he has lost so carelessly for which people are dying to get.
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:12 am

You can either leave it blank or put his British passport number. You will need to submit evidence of him being British if applying as a spouse of British citizen (passport, naturalisation certificate).
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

Mehwishf

Post by Mehwishf » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:32 am

navalaviator wrote:Does he remember the date of ceremony or he hasn't got any copy of certificate?

Just can't believe that people lose their naturalization certificates which is one of the most important piece of papers any immigrant will ever own during his/her immigration journey.

Tell him to go through his all documents and try to get any idea from official documents that when he was granted that certificate which he has lost so carelessly for which people are dying to get.
Thanx for ur reply .. yes he has got one certificate of ceremony on which date is mentioned but he has lost the one in which citizenship number is mentioned and he doesnt have any copy for that .

Mehwishf

Post by Mehwishf » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:39 am

Jambo wrote:You can either leave it blank or put his British passport number. You will need to submit evidence of him being British if applying as a spouse of British citizen (passport, naturalisation certificate).
Thanx alot Jambo for ur reply ..ok we will attach his passport photocopy with application and will leave that question blank. hope it will be all right ?
I am going to apply today via NCS .

Regards,

skymoon

Post by skymoon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:09 am

Don't worry and apply with confidence. God bless you

Mehwishf

Post by Mehwishf » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:48 pm

skymoon wrote:Don't worry and apply with confidence. God bless you
Thanx alot Skymoon .. i hope i will hear some good news soon :)