ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (Tier2 ICT) Success at Croydon PEO on 18/10

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deepg
Newly Registered

ILR (Tier2 ICT) Success at Croydon PEO on 18/10

Post by deepg » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi, My ILR application (Tier 2 ICT) was approved on 18/10 at Croydon PEO.

I have submitted the following documents:

ILR Application Form - SET (O)
Employment Verification Letter - with SOC code and Salary
Country In/Out Letter from Company for absences
Payslips - for 3 months
Bank Statement - for last 3 months
Photos - Main & Dependent
Passports - Original & Copy
P60 last 5 years
Biometric Card
Life in UK certificate. 
Online payment receipt 
Original work permit document
Covering Letter
Cohabitation documents - Last 2 years

Actually my case is straight forward but I was worried about my wife ILR due to break in her visa and continuous stay http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=.
As per the UKBA reply, break in continuous period not allowed but we saw in this forum many applications are successful. I made a cover letter explaining her absences in a table and applied for her as well. Her ILR also granted without any questions.

PEO experience:

09.15 - Appointment
08.40 - Reached PEO
08.50 - Security
09.00 - Payment verification
09.10 - Case Registration & document submission
09.25 - Biometric
09.40 - Case under verification status till - 10.10
10.10 - Waiting for documents collection - and we were at 10.20 for collection. Documents are handed over to us.

No interaction with case worker, we even didn't saw the caseworker. Documents are handed over to biometric guy and collected from one counter.

Happy to answer any question.

Thanks for the forum for help and answer to my questions.

varghesejim
India

Post by varghesejim » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:27 am

Deep,

Though your post is showed us a bit of hope, I don't understand how did you apply for your wife ILR claiming two years in UK when the rule for partners changed to 5 years residency requirement in July 2012. Your wife got her EC after the rule passed, right?

We are also in the same situation. Wife was here for 2.5 years, went home for an year and got second entry clearance in 2013 January. Is she eligible for ILR with me on July 2014?

deepg
Newly Registered

Post by deepg » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Hi

Yes. Same kind of confusion I had earlier. Did lot of research and discussed in this forum then decided to apply for my wife ILR along with me by taking risk. We have seen some people also granted ILR similar cases like this. So, I took risk and applied as there is confusion in the rules.

We are still not clear, how the UKBA has granted ILR on what basis... how they interpreted the rules. You can try by taking risk of amount that you need to pay for your wife ILR. if you are not comfortable to take risk, then you need to wait for another 4 years.

Let me know if you need any help on this, I will try and suggest you.

rajee120

Post by rajee120 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Hello Deepg,

Employment Verification Letter - with SOC code and Salary

- Is it possible for you to share a format?

Country In/Out Letter from Company for absences

- Is this letter necessary? I heard if the absences are less than 180 days in 5 years, then they don't really ask about employer letter for UK absences.

Regards,
Rajesh

varghesejim
India

Post by varghesejim » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi deepg,

Thank you for the response. I think I will also apply for my wife's ILR. As my wife did have two year residency before the rule change UKBA could approve her application.

deepg wrote:Hi

Yes. Same kind of confusion I had earlier. Did lot of research and discussed in this forum then decided to apply for my wife ILR along with me by taking risk. We have seen some people also granted ILR similar cases like this. So, I took risk and applied as there is confusion in the rules.

We are still not clear, how the UKBA has granted ILR on what basis... how they interpreted the rules. You can try by taking risk of amount that you need to pay for your wife ILR. if you are not comfortable to take risk, then you need to wait for another 4 years.

Let me know if you need any help on this, I will try and suggest you.

majumdar.anamitra7

Post by majumdar.anamitra7 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi deepg,

I have a query regarding cohabitation docs. I am also on Tier 2 ICT with my wife being my dependent. Our visa got extended recently on July 2013. As per the SET(O) application form we need to provide cohabitation documents since the last granted leave (upto a maximum of 2 years). I will be due for ILR in Aug 2014. Does that mean we need to provide cohabitation documents spreading from July 2013 - Aug 2014. I have the following docs with me :

a) Council tax for 2013/2014 on both our names
b) Council tax for 2014/2015 on both our names ( will get this next year from council).
c) Bank statements in Joint Names.
d) Electricity Pay As you Go Annual statement on my wife's name dated ( December 2012).
e)) Electricity Pay As you Go Annual statement on my wife's name dated ( December 2013).
f) Sky Bills on my name starting from 8th July 2013 - September 2014.
g) Rental Agreement extension letter from landlord adressed to both me and my wife (dated September 2011). we are in the same address since then.
h) A UK Home Office Biometric letter addressed to my wife dated (september 2011).
i) NHS Cards for me and my wife separately dated December 2010. Both cards have the same address.
j) Will get a letter from GP next year confirming our address and date of registration.
k) will get a letter from council electoral office confirming our address and date of registration.

Please help.

Leis

Post by Leis » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:45 pm

In the bank statements for the last 3 months, do we have to maintain any specific amount or the amount same as for Tier 1 (G)

chandelyt
Newly Registered

Re: ILR (Tier2 ICT) Success at Croydon PEO on 18/10

Post by chandelyt » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi Deppg,

I receive my Payslip by 5-6th of every month and Bank Statement by 19th of each month. My appointment is on 3rd July 14. I won't be able to show June Payslip or Bank statement as I will receive these after the appointment date. Will it be an issue?

Although I have Mar, Apr, May payslips and Bank Statement.

My salary gets credited on 2nd or 3rd of each month so did not have any time to ask it from bank (HSBC).

Will payslips of previous three months will be suffice? as immediate last month will be missing in my case.
Cheers