ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips for SET (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lcpjason
Newly Registered

Payslips for SET (O)

Post by lcpjason » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Hi,
I'm applying for SET (O) next Friday 6th December.
According to the requirement, the payslip must be less than 1 months.
As my company pays salary on 30th of every month, I therefore need November payslip which won't be available till next Monday.
As my UK payroll department is based in India, I would not received the November genuine pay slip in time for my applicaion as I need to request them (my company only do online payslip unless requested).

My Questions are as below:

1. It was stated in the form that I can print my online payslip and get a letter from HR to confirm the payslip is authentic. Has anyone done this before? If yes, is there any sample letter?

2. How many months of previous payslips is required? I'm planning to bring 3 months pay slip. I also have 5 years worth of P60. Will these be sufficient?

Thanks in advance