ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from Tier4 to Tier2 - Please hlep Luca dear

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SHAIKH9870

Switching from Tier4 to Tier2 - Please hlep Luca dear

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:07 am

I am planning to Switch form Tier 4 ( with 2 Dependents ) to tier 2 by offering sponsor from a company through lawyer.
I have done my Master from UK University ( highly trusted ) now doing
ACCA from highly trusted sponsor college.
Please advise what NQF level job will suit me / be under my situation ?
how much my salary should be ?
what documents I need from sponsor?
and what document require from sponsor for my dependents ?

Guru advices will be great - Thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Switching from Tier4 to Tier2 - Please hlep Luca dear

Post by manci » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:26 am

SHAIKH9870 wrote: I am the director of my company and applying for T1 200k outside UK

SHAIKH9870

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:27 am

manci wrote:
SHAIKH9870 wrote: I am the director of my company and applying for T1 200k outside UK
True , but its not about myself any more :cry: Circumstances changed

ahmed_niaz
Newly Registered

Post by ahmed_niaz » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Hi Shaikh,
Good to know that you are doing ACCA. I am a ACCA qualified accountant. I am looking to practice as a accountant in UK. Can you please share details of your lawyer by any chance. I tried few lawyers but they are charging very high fee to get tier2 sponsorship.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:36 pm

ahmed_niaz wrote:Hi Shaikh,
Good to know that you are doing ACCA. I am a ACCA qualified accountant. I am looking to practice as a accountant in UK. Can you please share details of your lawyer by any chance. I tried few lawyers but they are charging very high fee to get tier2 sponsorship.

Unless the lawyer is offering you the job, you need to find sponsorship through a company. Paying money to lawyers who cannot offer sponsorship is a waste of money!

If a company wants you, they should fight for you. Be the best possible job candidate you can be. If not, you will either have to return home or to a third country or you will have to find an alternate route to staying here. The process is purposefully difficult because the UK is trying to reduce net migration. They can do this in two ways, by stopping people from coming here and by making it so that people already here have to leave. No lawyer can change that for you.

But this is just my opinion. Don't waste money on services that won't help you.

ahmed_niaz
Newly Registered

Post by ahmed_niaz » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:55 pm

physicskate wrote:
ahmed_niaz wrote:Hi Shaikh,

Unless the lawyer is offering you the job, you need to find sponsorship through a company. Paying money to lawyers who cannot offer sponsorship is a waste of money!

If a company wants you, they should fight for you. Be the best possible job candidate you can be. If not, you will either have to return home or to a third country or you will have to find an alternate route to staying here. The process is purposefully difficult because the UK is trying to reduce net migration. They can do this in two ways, by stopping people from coming here and by making it so that people already here have to leave. No lawyer can change that for you.

But this is just my opinion. Don't waste money on services that won't help you.

I think you misunderstood my question, i wasn't asking about uk immigration policy.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:10 pm

ahmed_niaz wrote:
I think you misunderstood my question, i wasn't asking about uk immigration policy.

You were asking for a lawyer to secure you sponsorship. But the system doesn't work like that...

ahmed_niaz
Newly Registered

Post by ahmed_niaz » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:23 pm

physicskate wrote:
ahmed_niaz wrote:

You were asking for a lawyer to secure you sponsorship. But the system doesn't work like that...

Ok So what do you recommend. I am also confused because i think its fake company.