ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online stamped bank statement for dependant visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

poonam360
Newly Registered

Online stamped bank statement for dependant visa

Post by poonam360 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:29 am

Hello all,

I have applied for tier 4 visa on 12/11/2013 with dependant visa at the same time from new delhi and while submitting my spouse application I submitted bank statement of him on letter headed paper which is printed from syndicate bank and having original stamp but paper is printed by bank and according to that bank they can provide this printed paper only and on that paper there is no any phone number mentioned of bank .Will it create any issue by British high commission of new delhi ? I am very confused or if this is any reason for refusal of dependant visa then according to new rule after october 2013 rule will british high commission call for correct document before giving rejection?

please clarify or help me........

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:26 am

Check the following thread on similar issue and its success.
www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=135591
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS