ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused, Apeal dismiss and now higher tribunal. i am stuck.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Refused, Apeal dismiss and now higher tribunal. i am stuck.

Post by Aadi.ji » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi all
Basically i have been going through a very painful experience of applying enterprenuer visa as a team. I applied enterprenuer in March 2013. Got rejected in June saying we do not have access to third party funds , as the solicitor has mistakenly or deliberately forgot to show third party's identity documents. date and place of issue ( i.e Passport i guess). we appealed against this decision by showing a bank letter and the funds being shown in our own name .( which i guess was a mistake). appeal got dismissed by having more allegations. one of them was not to provide bank statement. now the solicitor is asking me to go higher tribunal. Please can some one guide me should i go to higher tribunal or is it worth to make a fresh application? please help.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Refused, Apeal dismiss and now higher tribunal. i am stu

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 pm

@ Aadi.ji, what do you mean by ''appeal got dismissed by having more allegations''.

Are you guys accused of submitting false documents or what?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:56 pm

No all documents were genuine. More eligations means no statment with the bank letter.

Haq Jhandeer
Newly Registered

Post by Haq Jhandeer » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:20 pm

u can go to upper tribunal and after that u can make fresh application

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Aadi.ji wrote:No all documents were genuine. More eligations means no statment with the bank letter.
You should listen to your solicitor and appeal to the UT so you can continue to have section 3C and try to make plans for a new application should in case the UT also dismiss your case.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:18 am

Haq Jhandeer wrote:u can go to upper tribunal and after that u can make fresh application
That is what i am thinking at the moment? Can some one please tell me can i apply on my own to upper tribunal or it has to be through my solicitor? i am asking this question because my solicitor is charging me every time a good amount of money on every action he takes.

Thanks alot

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:19 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:
Aadi.ji wrote:No all documents were genuine. More eligations means no statment with the bank letter.
You should listen to your solicitor and appeal to the UT so you can continue to have section 3C and try to make plans for a new application should in case the UT also dismiss your case.
Thanks alot

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Help

Post by Aadi.ji » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Upon doing some investigation into my case. I have concluded that my appeal to upper tribunal will be rejected. Because it has not strong grounds. Please experts, advice me shall i start making a fresh application for enterpernuer. Or shall i look to go into other categorye.g ( family establishment) etc. Its been 8 years now since i am living in UK.

Kindly respond

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:05 am

make a fresh application and if necessary for preparation of yr application to buy some time appeal to upper tribunal. u dont need any solicitor to do that if u can make yr grounds up

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:05 pm

tanvir1985th wrote:make a fresh application and if necessary for preparation of yr application to buy some time appeal to upper tribunal. u dont need any solicitor to do that if u can make yr grounds up
Thanks Tanveer.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Aadi.ji wrote:
tanvir1985th wrote:make a fresh application and if necessary for preparation of yr application to buy some time appeal to upper tribunal. u dont need any solicitor to do that if u can make yr grounds up
Thanks Tanveer.
I am going to make a fresh application soon. Please can any expert advice me on the availability of funds. Should the funds be in your own account or is it okay to show 3rd party funds?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:42 pm

I am going to make a fresh application soon. Please can any expert advice me on the availability of funds. Should the funds be in your own account or is it okay to show 3rd party funds?

This question is not necessary because you have submitted an application before and you already knew all that is needed for personal account or third party sponsor. Or did someone else filled in your application before?

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:40 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:
Hello Olasunkanmi,

How many days do one have to apply for a fresh application, after UT also dismiss the case ?

Thanks in advance.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:23 pm

The Symbol wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:
Hello Olasunkanmi,

How many days do one have to apply for a fresh application, after UT also dismiss the case ?

Thanks in advance.
I guess its 28 days from the date tribunal send you the letter. Correct me if i am wrong.

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:20 pm

I am also note sure about the time . i have received my UT refusal on 16th December ( which was Monday) and the actual date on the letter was 12th December ( Thursday ).

please comment on this how many days i am left with to make a fresh application. i know its 28 days. but not sure when 28 days gona exhaust. the counting should be from 12th? or the counting should be from 16th?

Thanks

Pat100
Newly Registered

Post by Pat100 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:57 am

hi,
28 days starts from the date you received the letter

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Pat100 wrote:hi,
28 days starts from the date you received the letter
Thanks pat but how HO knows what date we have received the letter from them.

sascopk78
Newly Registered

Post by sascopk78 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:50 am

my understanding is....
you can go court of appeal within 28 days if your appeal dismissed from UT.
Once you appeal in the court of appeal within 28 days you can make fresh application at any time and withdraw case either by phone to court of appeal or ukba will automatically withdraw you appeal case from court of appeal.