ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:14 am

RZ Girl wrote:
ADUANWAR wrote:Well today is exactly 6 months since I submitted my wife's application and she received a letter saying that the case is on hold and they need more documents. I understand that they have requirements but too wait to inform on the last day off the 6 months period is beyond PATHETIC and what's more Pathetic is that they have given me until the 27th which is 4 days away to submit my response and BHC highlighted in the letter that they will NOT accept any email copies and only the original!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

I'm so angry I can't begin to express how I feel however Allah knows whats best for us, I have booked my ticket for the 26th and will land on the 27 in Islamabad so I can personally hand in those documents.

I applied as self-employed. This is what I sent and what they are asking for.

6 Months bank statement (The want 1 year, same as the tax year).

SA 302 (Which I already sent so no idea why they want one again).

Class 2 National Insurance Bill (Didn't send it as didn't know I need too but Alhamdolliah HMRC only sent it a week ago).

Proof of Registration with HMRC which must be either the original or a certified copy by HMRC (Did send that)

My UTR Number (Which was in the letter above)

Applied on 22/05/2013. If anyone has any questions please ask. I will be more than happy to help as I've had a word with my lawyer about this.
Whats your email address?
It's aduanwar@hotmail.com

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:18 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To ADUANWAR

Its a real shame that they take ages just to say application is on hold. Looking at what you submitted looks like you only need to submit 6 more bank statements and proof that you paid your national insurance.

I submitted exactly what you did however with 8 months bank statements instead of 12 because i was in Pakistan. And also i did submit national insurance being paid evidence. Looks like mine will get on hold aswell. However i did find it pointless submitting 4 months banks statements with no money going in or out. Maybe i should just request them from my bank, just encase.

What does your lawyer reckon that after you submit documents your visa will get granted? Also where was your application submitted?
They are asking for 12 months Bank Statement, I only submitted 6. If you have only 8 months but as long as sent a letter explaining why In'Sha'Allah you will be fine. Only time will tell.

I submitted it from Mirpur and my situation is different because my I'm sending my latest 6 months statement along with a letter explaining why by my lawyer and if BHC accept that then they have no reason to reject according to him.

Just please make Dua for me. On a positive note I get to see my wife after 7 months on Wednesday and she doesn't even know I'm coming :D

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:42 am

ADUANWAR wrote:Well today is exactly 6 months since I submitted my wife's application and she received a letter saying that the case is on hold and they need more documents. I understand that they have requirements but too wait to inform on the last day off the 6 months period is beyond PATHETIC and what's more Pathetic is that they have given me until the 27th which is 4 days away to submit my response and BHC highlighted in the letter that they will NOT accept any email copies and only the original!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

I'm so angry I can't begin to express how I feel however Allah knows whats best for us, I have booked my ticket for the 26th and will land on the 27 in Islamabad so I can personally hand in those documents.

Class 2 National Insurance Bill (Didn't send it as didn't know I need too but Alhamdolliah HMRC only sent it a week ago).

Proof of Registration with HMRC which must be either the original or a certified copy by HMRC (Did send that)

Applied on 22/05/2013. If anyone has any questions please ask. I will be more than happy to help as I've had a word with my lawyer about this.
ADUANWAR my application is also on hold but BHC did not inform me about this,when I contacted my MP after 6 months and he wrote a letter to home office to ask about the delay then we have came to know that my application is on hold,now I have sent documents through fax, e-mail and courier and BHC have send me the reply by e-mail that they have received my supporting documents and documents have been linked in file for further process.

I don't know why they have highlighted on your letter that no-email and copies will be acceptable, it's strange.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:46 am

HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
HELLO786 have BHC informed you that they have received your documents? and how did u sent them documents through e-mail,fax,courier or direct through gerrys?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:47 am

Javeria wrote:

ADUANWAR my application is also on hold but BHC did not inform me about this,when I contacted my MP after 6 months and he wrote a letter to home office to ask about the delay then we have came to know that my application is on hold,now I have sent documents through fax, e-mail and courier and BHC have send me the reply by e-mail that they have received my supporting documents and documents have been linked in file for further process.

I don't know why they have highlighted on your letter that no-email and copies will be acceptable, it's strange.
They also stated on my husbands letter that they only accept originals. No email or fax!

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:05 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:

They also stated on my husbands letter that they only accept originals. No email or fax!
On the letter which received our MP ,home office didn't mention this type of statement but on the safe side we have send them courier as well.

when I e-mailed them with all documents they replied me back that they have received my supporting documents and documents have been linked in my application file for further process that means that e-mail send by me was ok with them.

GOD knows what the homeoffice and BHC want from us

Sayedhashimi
Newly Registered

Post by Sayedhashimi » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:36 pm

I have submit 6 months payslip 6 months bank statement my consul tax and water bill also electric bill plus BT bill also i submit my flat agreement a litter from employer a litter from property agent on behalf of landlord and wedding photos after wedding photos nekha nama Skype call history viber call history and also calling cards covering latter from layer explain every thing and i earn will above 18600 my income is 26444.55 a year
English test is pass for my waif i submit every thing they wanted and still i am waiting why ?
What do you think guys my application will b on hold or what i am not
slif employ i got permanent job

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Javeria wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
We sent them documents through TCS service.
And the only confirmation we got was when the BHC signed that they had received the documents.
But its not necessary for there to be confirmation, because Alisha Misha never got any confirmation that BHC had got her documents yet she got her visa.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:17 pm

To ADUANWAR

I have explained the reason on covering letter, but sometimes they just dont care and refuse anyway. There was another person on this forum who did the same as me, but theres got put on hold. Insha Allah mine wont. But like you wrote time will tell.

Its good your seeing your wife this will help with the stress, but i hope it just doesnt cause problems with your case. Insha Allah all will work out for you. I will do dua for you. I request all of you to do the same for me too.

Allah knows best.

JaveriaK
Newly Registered

Post by JaveriaK » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:06 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:

Mine was the same aswell! Said we wont accept emailed copies, only originals. But anyway, my husband has just come out of the offices at Islamabad and submitted the additional documentation. Please do dua everyone that its granted now and I pray you are all united with your loved ones soon as well Inshaa Allah...

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:09 am

JaveriaK wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:

Mine was the same aswell! Said we wont accept emailed copies, only originals. But anyway, my husband has just come out of the offices at Islamabad and submitted the additional documentation. Please do dua everyone that its granted now and I pray you are all united with your loved ones soon as well Inshaa Allah...
Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah
Insha Allah you will get it. Ameen
Wa Alykum Asallam Wa Rahmat Allah

numan4040

28 Weeks and still waiting!

Post by numan4040 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:00 am

It has now been almost 28 weeks for my wife's visa application and still no news from the BHC.

Written to my MP twice standard reply back
Emailed BHC twice, standard reply back

Not sure what to do any more, any suggestions?

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:38 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
JaveriaK wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:

Insha Allah you will get it. Ameen
Asalam O Alikum

Well I'm flying to Pakistan In'Sha'Allah tomorrow so I can submit the documents. I will remember you all in my Dua. Please make dua that I come back with wife.

Jazakallah

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Asalam O Alikum

Well I'm flying to Pakistan In'Sha'Allah tomorrow so I can submit the documents. I will remember you all in my Dua. Please make dua that I come back with wife.

Jazakallah[/quote]

Inshallah everything will be alright with you and make things good for you.

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:08 am

Salam,
Mainay abhi twitter pe British High Commission ka official account dekha hai jos pe hum direct complains bhej saktay hain.. Aur ager aaj se hum sub mil k us id pe hashtag # k sath likhain k #Why is BHC not granting settlement visas on time aur itna likhay k ye trend bun jai to humari baat un k samnay bhi ayegi aur poori duniya bhi dekh sakay gi. Jo twitter use kertay hain wo sumhaj re hongai mai kya keri hu..
Go to twitter and search UK in Pakistan

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:00 am

Any rfc??

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Hey guys, my husband received an email today, our application has been on hold, because the HMRC are saying that there is no record of me working full time. But i sent my p60 and payslips which show the tax being cut off.

I have until 4th december, any idea on what i should send? I haven't received anything from the HMRC

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Guys, my cousin received an email today about his wife's visa application put on hold.

He applied in begining of August, as a self employed with two jobs but he only sent 6 months bank statements and work papers as guided by a solicitor in Manchester.

Now, BHC has given them 3 weeks from yesterday to submit any additional documents.

Any advice on what further documents should he submit?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:48 pm

tallojani wrote:Guys, my cousin received an email today about his wife's visa application put on hold.

He applied in begining of August, as a self employed with two jobs but he only sent 6 months bank statements and work papers as guided by a solicitor in Manchester.

Now, BHC has given them 3 weeks from yesterday to submit any additional documents.

Submit SA302 year ending 2012/2013 and send bank statements 12 months prior to application submission date. If business or sole trader account held then send those statements too.
I assume you have already submitted accountants letters and Class 4 NI contribution, if not send those too. Hope that helps.
Remember in duaa.

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:51 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
tallojani wrote:Guys, my cousin received an email today about his wife's visa application put on hold.

Submit SA302 year ending 2012/2013 and send bank statements 12 months prior to application submission date. If business or sole trader account held then send those statements too.
I assume you have already submitted accountants letters and Class 4 NI contribution, if not send those too. Hope that helps.
Remember in duaa.
Also if you haven't had SA302 then immediately call hmrc and ask them to send you one which can take upto 2-3 weeks. Meanwhile you can submit remaining documents to BHC and inform them that you waiting for SA302 from HMRC and will submit as soon it's receieved. And hoe they show leniency and wait for that. Finger crossed.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:49 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:

Remember in duaa.
wa alykum assalam wa rahmat ullah, i have passed on your advice to him, it appears though he only has 6 months of bank statement prior of application. SA302 and NI doc submitted earlier with the application.
Could somebody clarify please weather BHC would accept any additional bank statements i.e from july til November 2013 bearing in mind application was submitted in August.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:41 pm

To Tallojani

What needs to be submitted is 12 months statements of the year of latest tax return. Therefore should be something like april to april i think. If your cousin doesnt have these statements then ask em to request them from their bank. They probably will charge him though for this service. Hope this helps
Last edited by ALWAYSHOPE on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:45 pm

To ADUANWAR

Hope you have a safe journey to and back from Pakistan and Insha Allah will come back together with your wife. Keep us updated if you can.

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:50 pm

tallojani wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:

Remember in duaa.
wa alykum assalam wa rahmat ullah, i have passed on your advice to him, it appears though he only has 6 months of bank statement prior of application. SA302 and NI doc submitted earlier with the application.
Could somebody clarify please weather BHC would accept any additional bank statements i.e from july til November 2013 bearing in mind application was submitted in August.
BHC would not consider any statements issued after submission date. April to April statements but BHC would also need to see on going self employment, so if he submitted application in July 2013 then ideally he should have submitted statements from April 2012 - July 2013 to make his case stronger and to show that he is still working as self employed.
Hope that helps.
Remember in duaa

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:20 am

Receive mail from BHC headed delay letter.any other person receive that type of mail?
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon