ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No PEO appointments for Solihull or Sheffield

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahmadjalilqarshi
Newly Registered

No PEO appointments for Solihull or Sheffield

Post by ahmadjalilqarshi » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:38 am

Hi,

I am trying to book PEO appointment in Solihull & Sheffield since last 10 days or so. But unfortunately, I am not able to find one. I start my search around 23:45 everyday. I can see that the appointments are released for Croydon, Liverpool and Belfast exactly at 00:00 midnight. But somehow either all the appointments are booked for Sheffield and Solihull within a second or probably they are not releasing any dates for these PEOs.

Is there anyone who had success in securing a position for 23 December or latter in Solihull. I remember for Sheffield they released appointments for 23rd & 24th December but then after that I couldn't find one.

Is there any particular time when UKBA releases appointments for these two PEOs.

Many thanks

A J

mego_1980

Post by mego_1980 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:26 am

I have the same problem and I don't know what to do??? can we book over the phone?

ahmadjalilqarshi
Newly Registered

Post by ahmadjalilqarshi » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:12 am

Unfortunately its not possible and I believe they won't give you any clue for not releasing appointments over the phone.

This is really confusing that everyday 10 appointments for Croydon are released for SET (O) applicants with dependents and none of them is reserved by anyone.

Is it because people stopped applying for settlement or may be we don't trust Croydon due to their bad history of IT infrastructure. :o

mego_1980

Post by mego_1980 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:07 pm

ahmadjalilqarshi wrote:Unfortunately its not possible and I believe they won't give you any clue for not releasing appointments over the phone.

This is really confusing that everyday 10 appointments for Croydon are released for SET (O) applicants with dependents and none of them is reserved by anyone.

Is it because people stopped applying for settlement or may be we don't trust Croydon due to their bad history of IT infrastructure. :o
Did you manage to book your appointment? I am still trying and I can't book any early January

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:23 pm

mego_1980 wrote:
ahmadjalilqarshi wrote:Unfortunately its not possible and I believe they won't give you any clue for not releasing appointments over the phone.

Did you manage to book your appointment? I am still trying and I can't book any early January

Hi ,

May be this will help you out ...

Bookings are available and the ingredient you are missing is : Don't mention any date and just hit the button. I can see latest appointment by 02/12 and there are available in sheifield , crydon etc

Thanks
Thanks

Ali

mego_1980

Post by mego_1980 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Thanks for this information.

The latest available date is 13 December 2013 but I want to book early in January 2014.

ahmadjalilqarshi
Newly Registered

Post by ahmadjalilqarshi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Thanks aliq09 for the tip.

However, the problem is that they are not releasing appointments at all for Sheffield and Solihull since last many days. My target date for the appointment was 23rd December. I started appointment searching around 5th of November just to understand the patterns (I know appointments are released 42 days before.). They stopped releasing appointments for Solihull on around 7th November and last time when they released appointments for Sheffield was 12th November (i.e. appointment date 24th December).

I have developed an application which is constantly monitoring appointments for Sheffield and Solihull automatically.

@mego_1980 : If you want to get a notification, let me know about your target date and send me your email address in PM, I will update you as soon as the appointment dates are available for Solihull or Sheffield.

aarnags

Post by aarnags » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Hi, I just want to know why Croydon is bad, I am planning to book one appointment with family in January ?

I am on Tier-2 visa.

Cheers

edmondlim
Newly Registered

Post by edmondlim » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:12 pm

hi ahmad, i'm also target on end of december (23 dec to 31 dec) at sheffield. can you please send me a notification appointment available at sheffield. my email address is lim21my@hotmail.com

thank you very much indeed

ahmadjalilqarshi
Newly Registered

Post by ahmadjalilqarshi » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:10 am

@edmondlim: I have noted down your email address. I will let you know as soon as they will release one for these dates.

@aarnags: I don't think they are bad. In the past they had this network down problem. So if someone is paying such a high fee for same day service then the preference would be to go to a centre where they don't have these issues.

May be some senior member can shed light on it.