ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Urgent Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

surena99
Newly Registered

ILR - Urgent Help

Post by surena99 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Hi,
I have applied for ILR on 2nd Oct 2013 at Croydan PEO . They just gave me one letter , which says futhur enquires needed on my case so they are extendign my case and holding all other documents. ( I lost previous passport but I submitted all required documents)

It's already 8 weeks over I have not heard anything yet . I called the custmer care . they say my case is still in pending.

Now I am finished with my contract . For giving me new contract Agencies are asking about my visa. so what can I do ? Job is mandatory for me. and no body is giving job without visa in hand.

Is there any way I can ask home office to speed up the process on my application? what reason should I mention.

Could anybody help me on this please?

Thanks much in advance.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:28 am

Your employer can check your right to work using ECS. Please refer to a similar case.
[b]6. APPLICANTS' STATUS WHILE SUBJECT TO LEAVE UNDER SECTIONS 3C OR 3D @ Page 4[/b] wrote:Where an applicant's leave has been extended by sections 3C or 3D and the applicant wishes to work or set up in business pending a decision on the application, our advice should be that the section extends the time limit and maintains any conditions attached to the original limited leave.

A person whose previous leave was subject only to a time limit, ie. Code 1, may work or set up in business while the application is under consideration, but should be advised that this does not necessarily mean that an application to remain for such a purpose will be granted.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

surena99
Newly Registered

Post by surena99 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi Thank you much for your reply and information.

I told the employers to check with home office , but looks like they dont want to spend time on checking with home office. just they are saying they would get back to me.

Could any one please advise me if there is any way I can request home office to speed up the process on my application.

My application is straight forward - I have been on employement since 5 years and I submitted all the documents. And Also when my passport(&visa) was stolen I re-aplied for visa and they issued without any problem. And I applied for another extension, at that time also they issued visa without any issues. Now when I applied for ILR ,I submitted all required documents. I am really not understanding why they just put application on hold.

Another my problem I need to travel to India in December.

Could any one please pelase advise me if there is any way I can get my visa as quickly as possible?

Thanks much

surena99
Newly Registered

Post by surena99 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 am

Could any one advise me please?

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:55 am

mate you are in worst situation as its christmas time so visa processing is slow in UKBA offices.

There was something in your documents which they were not satisfied and hold your case.

how many absences you had ??? because i have seen in the forum people lose their passport to hide their absences even solicitor also told me this.

you have couple of options.

Option 1

take fax/letter from india and go to croydon peo and ask them what is the reason why its taking so long and explain them you need to travel and give them reasons etc.My friend has done this in croydon and he got the reason why it was hold. they told him it will take 4 weeks to get back to him but he receive after 6 weeks and approved but his mom was expired in india by that time. I myself been to shefield peo and ask them the reason and they said write to case worker.

Then i write to customer complain,case worker , home secretary, immigration minister, local MP - still i get it approved and received passport after 8 weeks.

you can try your luck.

Option 2

Write to ambudsman and raise a complain.they will help you in getting your partial fees back as well.

option 3

write to customer complain,case worker , home secretary, immigration minister, local MP and explain situation and asked them to expedite.

option 4

wait like poor immigrant like every one - it may take 6 months +

choice is yours buddy

surena99
Newly Registered

Post by surena99 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:37 am

Thank you so much for your reply.

I had Total two absences . One absence in previous stolen passport ( also I entered UK using same passport) - Evidence I have provided for this absence : Letter from UK employer which shows start of my employment( the day which I entered UK) and end of the employment and one absence during that employment, Travel Tickets, Police report .

Second absence in current passport - Evidences I have provided for this absence : current passport , letter from second Employer ( Which shows the start and end of employment and one absence during that period).

I think about my first absence they can contact my previous employer and enquire about my absence as passport is not there for that period. ( but they have not contacted so far).

From the day 1 to till date I am on employment . I have submitted all genuine documents. ( only mistake I think I did is highlighted in the covering letter that My previous passport was stolen)

I will try option 1 and 2 . I was just worrying if I do anything like this it would impact the decision. Now I will try and check my luck

Just one question , how many days you/ your friend waited before directly go to PEO office and ask for the reason?

The reason for I need to visit India is : my sister is not well she is suffering from cancer . And I am expecting baby .I entered into second trimester . For another one to two months only I can travel to India . After wards Airlines will not allow me to travel . so before I finish second trimester I want to visit India and see my sister. Do they accept this reason to speed up my application? Do I need to put any medical reports for this?

Thanks again for your valuable suggestions.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 am

he went after 1 month of applying.
yes take all the reports.... do some acting/cry when u reach peo.
try ur luck ...
how many days you were absent ?

surena99
Newly Registered

Post by surena99 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:53 pm

First absence : 52 days (9th April 2009 to 31st May 2009) on business work and 15 days (1st June 2009 to 14th June 2009) on annual leave

Second absence : 40 days (17th Feb 2011 to 29th March 2012) on Annual leave.

Will they allow me inside at PEO if I say I want to know the reason why my application is pending? is there any specific department I need to visit at PEO? please give me some clues.

Thanks much for your help.

ursamyn

Post by ursamyn » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:00 am

Please ask them to fill this word form and send it to the email address mentioned.

I have used this service and UKBA answer them in 2-3 days.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/busin ... /ecsstep2/

surena99
Newly Registered

Post by surena99 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:33 am

Thanks for the information ursamyn, but many agencies are not interested in enquiring with home office , they are just saying when the decision comes let us know and we will take it from there :(

Damanisshallo,

I am planning to visit home office on coming Monday 23rd Dec.
Could you please give me some advice on
Will they allow me inside at PEO if I say I want to know the reason why my application is pending? is there any specific department I need to visit at PEO? please give me some clues how to proceed on it

Thanks a lot for your help.