ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Children Travel

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kibria

Children Travel

Post by Kibria » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi Guys

I am not sure which forum I need to post this question to, happy to be directed.

My wife had FLR visa and children were her dependent. Her visa has been converted to ILR. I have to apply for nationality for the children when I get british nationality. is Children previous still valid? Current visa is till march 2014. Can they travel and come back to uk before 03/14?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Where were the children born?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Kibria

Post by Kibria » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Amber_ wrote:Where were the children born?
One child born in UK Other in Pakistan

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Assuming you have ILR and the Pakistan born child is in the UK.

The UK can register as British now under section 1(3) no need to get further leave. The Pakistan born child can apply for ILR on SET(LR).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Kibria

Post by Kibria » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Actually I have got my nationality application approved and have citizenship ceremony on 9th of December. Due to family emergency children have to travel early. The question really is that when wife got her ILR what is the visa status of children (before wife got ILR, she was on FLR and children have FLR dependent visa, which has expiry date of 03/14)

If children outside UK will they be admitted on their visa?